Chapter 80 Family of Vets

"Big trouble?" Qin Haodong glanced at Dong Chao, then he smiled disdainfully. "It's no more than a piece of cake to deal with the trash like you, and that's no trouble at all."
"Don't get too proud, young man. You'll have no time to cry when my cousin comes here!"

As Dong Chao said that, a few off-road cars rushed over. More than 20 ruffians jumped off the cars with steel pipes and cutters in their hands. The leading one of them had a large wolf head tattoo on his chest, looking quite fierce.

"Here you are, cousin. The guy seduced my wife in front of us, and he beat me. You have to teach him a lesson for me."

"Calm down. Jiangnan City is our place, and no one dares to mess up with me or my bros."

Wolf patted Dong Chao's shoulder and said proudly, "The gigolo boy was a piece of cake to deal with. Now you can tell me the best way to vent your anger."

Dong Chao glared at Qin Haodong and said with a twisted face, "He hit me just now. We should disable his two arms."

"That's easy. I'll do it." After Wolf said that, he stalked to Qin Haodong.

"The bad guy is coming, papa, the bad guy is coming!"

The little fellow screamed, but with an excited face. She had no fear at all because she feared no bad guy as long as her father was here.

"Gigolo boy, how dare you to mess up with Wolf's bros? You're sick of living or what? Now mutilate your hands and I'll let you go today."

Qin Haodong looked at him and smiled. "Tell the animal, your cousin, to divorce my friend, and give her at least a million as compensation, I will also let go of you today."

Wolf turned stern and said, "Young boy, do you have any idea who you're talking to? Have you ever heard about 'Wolf' when you're in Jiangnan City?"

Qin Haodong said, "I've never heard of Wolf, but I do have ran into a few wild dogs."

The little fellow pointed at Wolf's chest and yelled loudly, "Dog! Ugly dog!"

"Young man! You're playing with death!" Wolf waved his big hand and said to the ruffians behind him, "Bros, let's teach the young man a hard lesson."

"Yes!"

Those ruffians answered and rushed to Qin Haodong, waving the weapons in their hands. At the same time, someone else yelled loudly, "Stop! All of you! Or I'll kill you!"

"Who the fu*k are you to talk to me like that?" asked Wolf in fury. He looked back and saw ten more black sedans pulled over behind him.

As the door opened, more than twenty men came out. The leading one was a bald man who was at least 1.90m tall and looked murderous. He was Dafei, the chief warrior of Long Haisheng.

Wolf was suddenly dumbfounded when he saw Dafei. He was a well-known ruffian in the city, but there was a great disparity between him and the underground manipulator, Long Haisheng. He didn't even have the guts to mess up Dafei who was just standing before him.

Bro-brother Dafei, what brings you here?"

Wolf Lowered down his waist and went to Dafei with a flattering face.

"You bastard, how dare you fight with Doctor Qin? Don't you know that he is an honorary guest of Brother Long?"

After he said that, he slammed several times on Wolf's face heavily.

Long Haisheng assigned most of his work to Dafei, so Dafei held a quite high position among those ruffians. See his beating Wolf, his fellows were so fearful that nobody dared to make a sound.