Chapter 40 Warrior Classification

After the Sword Qi cleared, Qin Haodong took the second step to dispel the poison for Saber.

He asked the lame man to bring a basin and a dagger and place them on the bed. He retrieved the remaining silver needles on Dantian spot of Saber, and pulled out a Qi-nourishing Pill for him to eat.

The toxicity inside Saber was weak, despite belonging to a category of chronic poisons. But it circulated in his bone marrow for a year, so it proved difficult to remove the toxins by external force. Saber's only hope was through the mobilization of his body's Genuine Qi and expelling it through its center.

But now the Dantian of Saber dried up for some time, just like a water-starved well. To restore Genuine Qi, he must rely on the medicinal power of a Qi-nourishing Pill.

After Saber swallowed the pill, Qin Haodong injected a wisp of Green Wood Genuine Qi into the Dantian of Saber to help him recover the lost Genuine Qi.

Driven by Green Wood Genuine Qi, the medicinal power of the Qi-nourishing Pill slowly worked. The Genuine Qi rose like smoke fanned by flames of willpower. At last, it slowly turned into water droplets, condensing into a fluid stream as it flowed in Dantian.

As Genuine Qi grew stronger, Qin Haodong stimulated Genuine Qi to remove the internal toxins and isolate them to his feet.

Nalan Jie and others watched quietly beside him. They were surprised upon finding the feet of Saber darkening until eventually appearing blacker than ink.

Qin Haodong had been in charge of the process of detoxification. Seeing that it was almost complete, he grabbed the dagger at the head of the bed and cut two bloody gashes on Saber's feet.

As his hands rose and fell, black blood splashed in the basin at the head of the bed, and a foul odor filled the air.

Color rushed back into Saber's face, and his pitch-black complexion disappeared.

When the blood from his feet reddened, Qin stemmed the bleeding. He used Revival Acupuncture Method to help Saber repair the injured meridians.

About half an hour later, Qin Haodong took back all the silver needles and spat on Saber's chest. "Get up!"

A surprising scene indeed. Saber, who barely escaped death, sat up with a jolt and got out of bed.

Both Nalan Jie and the men of The Divine Mercenaries opened their mouths in surprise. They knew the severity of Saber's injuries well, but in less than an hour, he was completely cured by the young man.

Getting out of bed, Saber saluted Qin Haodong and said earnestly, "Magic Doctor, please save my brothers!"

"Don't worry. Now that I'm here, I'll cure them all." Qin Haodong said, "Who's next?"

"Come, Axe!"

Saber said to the lame man.

Without hesitation, Axe walked to Qin Haodong with his walking stick. "Little magic doctor, we're counting on you!"

Qin Haodong glanced at Axe and said, "Your wound is serious, and it has lasted too long. It may hurt a little."

Axe smiled. "You can feel at ease to do anything at me, even if it was picking my skin and cramping my muscles, I won't say a word."

Qin Haodong knew these men were tough. He let Axe throw away the stick and lie in bed.

There was also a Sword Qi in the Dantian of Axe. Compared with Saber, he was not poisoned, but his left arm and right leg had been broken by special maneuvers, and serious deformation remained.