Chapter 35 Enemies Turned into Friends

Qin Haodong had always regarded treating patients and saving people as his duty, but these people had just used violence against themselves. Especially the hateful woman, abused her little fellow, and threatened to pull out her hair, which was unforgivable in any case.

Long Haisheng hurried up and said, "Doctor Qin, it was just because I was blind that I offended you. Please forgive me and save my son!"

Qin Haodong said, "You are Long, the underground world controller of Jiangnan City. You can have people live or die. You have countless subordinates. Why do you have to plead with me?"

"Er..."

Long Haisheng was embarrassed. He knew that what he had just done had gone too far. He looked at Bai Ziping eagerly. He wanted Bai Ziping to help him to say some good words and persuade Qin Haodong. At that time, Cao Ting rushed to the front.

She blocked Qin Haodong screamed. "Say, how much do you want? Money is not a problem as long as you can cure my son."

Qin Haodong looked at the unreasonable woman and said in a cold voice, "Are you rich?"

"Of course, don't you just want money? I have plenty of them!"

In Cao Ting's view, the young man just wanted to take the opportunity to make a profit.

Qin Haodong gave her a sneer. "Since you have so much money, burn it to the King of Hell to see if you can buy back your son's life."

"What do you mean? Do you know who we are? We have given you enough face. In Jiangnan City, countless doctors will rush to serve us as long as we say a word."

"That's good. Let those who are willing to serve to do the work. I won't do it anyway."

Qin Haodong ignored the unreasonable woman and went out to the playground with the little fellow in his arms.

"You..." Cao Ting turned pale with anger, and she cried. "Young man, I tell you, you can't survive in Jiangnan if you offend Long."

Qin Haodong stopped and looked back at her. He pointed to the wailing black men and said, "Do you think you still have the ability to threaten me now?"

"Er..."

Cao Ting's face became dull. She was usually arrogant and used to threaten others. Then she realized how fierce the young man was. All her staff had been laid down. It was fortunate that he had let her off.

Thinking of this, she involuntarily stepped back two steps.

Just then, the little boy behind her said weakly, "Mom, I feel so bad."

Then he fell to the ground with a flop and began to convulse all over. His face was pale, which seemed his life was at risk.

"Xiaobao, how are you? Xiaobao, don't frighten your mother!"

Cao Ting rushed to the boy's side, but no matter how she shouted, he did not respond at all.

She suddenly thought of Qin Haodong and turned around and cried. "You tell me, how much do you need to save my son?"

Qin Haodong sighed. It seemed that the woman was hopeless.

"Keep your money for yourself. I have to go."

"Don't go, don't go. I promise you anything if you will save my son."

Cao Ting felt Qin Haodong's coldness and finally put her arrogance aside.

Qin Haodong ignored her and continued to stride outside the playground.

Cao Ting rushed up and lay on the ground, hugging Qin Haodong's calf. She cried loudly. "Doctor Qin, I know I was wrong. Please, please save my son. I deserve to die, but the child is innocent."