Chapter 73 No Fighting

Lin Momo was sensitive to the fact that a lot of things had happened this night, but after seeing that the little fellow was so sleepy, she decided to let Tang Tang go to bed.

Soon, they put the girl down in the bedroom, and Lin Momo whispered to Qin Haodong, "You come with me."

They went to the study room next door. Qin Haodong smiled and said, "My kid's mother, why do you look for me without Tang Tang so late?"

Then, he pretended to glance at the big bed next to him unintentionally.

"You are glib-tongued, I am serious." Lin Momo cast a stern glance at him and said, "What the hell went on this evening? Tell me about it."

Qin Haodong knew that Lin Momo would definitely ask, and he told her everything from the beginning to the end of the exhibition center today.

Lin Momo was surprised about what she had heard. When Qin Haodong finished, she asked, "You said that you got the hundred million yuan's jade stone, and won the gambles with Feng Tianda continuously?"

Qin Haodong said, "Of course, a hundred million yuan had already been spent, and the ice king Green jade is also here."

"How did you do that?" Lin Momo asked.

"What did you say?"

"Don't fool me. How did you win three games in a row? Why was there jade in every stone you chose? And you even got an ice king Green jade?"

"I told you, it's the good luck of Damao and Ermao. They helped me choose the stones."

"Don't lie to me. You've chosen a jade stone in my venue. How do you explain that?"

"It could only be my good luck. I have heard that some people who have good character will have good luck. It seems that this is true."

Seeing Qin Haodong's laughing face, Lin Momo was angry but she had no ther way than to believed this explanation.

Then Qin Haodong seriously said, "My business has already been done. I need you to do something."

"What do you want me to do?" Lin Momo asked strangely.

"When you go to work tomorrow, let people spread a message, saying that the Feng Group's gemstones are not the old ones from Burma, but some fakes..."

Before Qin Haodong finished, Lin Momo said: "How is this possible? I have sent people to see it. The stones of the Feng family are indeed the old pieces from Burma. They are authentic goods. No one will believe the rumor."

"Don't be so anxious, I have my reason for saying this." Qin Haodong said, "No one believes in this rumor alone, but if the Feng Group can no longer find raw gemstones that has more than three times the premium rate. Then, what would people think?"

"This..." Lin Momo hesitated and said, "That should be believed, but how is this possible? As you can find the ice king Green jade in their exhibition, why can't others find a stone with a very high premium rate?"

Qin Haodong looked at Lin Momo with a meaningful look, "Believe me, the Feng family will never find a good stone again. You just need to spread this news out and wait. When the guests can't buy good stones with the Feng family, naturally, they will return to the Lin Group. At that time, the Feng family can only look at us."

Lin Momo had long been a business woman, and her mind was extremely savvy. Otherwise, she would not be the Lin group's president in her twenties.

She immediately understood and exclaimed, "You mean that you have bought those stones?"

Qin Haodong changed his face and laughed, "I don't mean anything. You just need to do what I said and I can definitely promise the success of the exhibition this time, beating the Feng family thoroughly."