Chapter 70 King Green

Qin Haodong dispatched Damao and Ermao before Gu Tianfeng made a move. It seemed absurd, but Qin Haodong had his reasons.

He knew very well that since Gu Tianfeng was known as the master of jade appreciation, he must have unique skills.

He had sweeped most of the raw stones in Area D. Among the remaining ones, there was one with the strongest spirit. He didn't choose that one for the sake of not attracting attention. He wanted to buy it when the gamble was over.

But now Gutianfeng had come. If he didn't take a step ahead, it would be troublesome if that stone was chosen by the old man. At that time, he would surely lose.

It was because of this that he directed Damao and Ermao to rush toward the stone.

It was a very huge stone, as tall as a man. Generally speaking, if there was no tincture, crack and python, the probability of producing jade was very low. And this stone had nothing at all. It didn't look much different from ordinary granite, so it was placed in Area D.

Da Mao and Ermao came near the stone together, but it was impossible to jump up. Finally, the two little things made a ridiculous move, lifting their right legs and peeing under the stone, symbolizing that they had claimed the stone.

Qin Haodong said, "Well, since both of my little dogs like this stone, I'll take it."

Although this stone was almost the largest one in the whole field, it cost only 2,000 yuan. Qin Haodong paid for it. Eight workers came out at a time to carry the huge stone.

Gutianfeng ignored all of these, stepped over and began to choose his stone.

He frowned as he was selecting. All the stones were determined to be from Burma's old pit by their appearances on the surface, but somehow not a single one caught his eye.

But he didn't know that there remained few good stones after the raid by Qin Haodong and two gambling games. So it was very difficult to find a high-quality raw stone.

Because of this, Gu Tianfeng spent almost half an hour in the raw stone field before choosing a passable one. He ordered a member of the staff to push it over.

Since both of them had finished choosing, Qian Duoduo asked as usual, "Who goes first?"

Gu Tianfeng said, "I can't bully the younger generation, let him come first."

Qin Haodong said, "Okay, then I'll go first."

Then he let two stone-cutters to cut the huge stone. Because of the previous experience, the stone-cutters still ground it seriously, although they were not optimistic with the stone.

The stone was too big; after polishinhg a few places they still saw nothing. Finally, after consulting Qin Haodong, the two men cut the big stone directly in the middle.

Everyone looked to see if the young man could still make miracles, but the result disappointed everyone. After the big stone was cut, the large expanse of white showed no sign of green.

"Collapse, total collapse! I said that luck can't always stand by one person..."

"Very normal, I have long seen that this stone is not good, there is nothing on the surface, the quality is too bad..."

Feng Tianda's hanging heart finally calmed down, he pointed at Qin Haodong arrogantly and shouting, "Boy, do you surrender now?"

Then he shouted to his men, "Go ahead and get the dogs for me."

"Wait a minute." Qin Haodong said, "Why such a hurry? Even if I collapse, your stone does not necessarily have jade. Besides, I haven't finished yet."

Feng Tianda said: "What a joke, how could master Gu choose a stone without jade; he has never failed since his debut, so you are bound to lose the gamble."