Chapter 62 Daddy Security Company

"Qin Haodong, who is she? Why is she living in your house?"

Nalan Wushuang came to Qin Haodong early in the morning. She was going to discuss about the security company, but instead of seeing Qin Haodong, she ran into a beautiful woman in his cloth. She turned angry immediately.

"Don't take this in the wrong way, she's a client, a client.."

Before Qin Haodong could finished, Nalan Wushuaung said angrily, "Qin Haodong, how dare you pay for a slutty woman like this? And why do you have to lie that she's a client? I guess this isn't your first time!"

"Who are you calling slutty? You're the slutty one here!"

Ouyang Shanshan was immediately unhappy.

"Okay! Stop fighting!" Qin Haodong yelled, and the two women immediately quieted down.

He hand the breakfast to Ouyang Shanshan and let her to eat it in the dinning room. Then he pulled Nalan Wushuang to the living room.

"You, you are getting more and more absurd, how dare you bring back that kind of woman?"

Nalan Wushuang was sitting on the sofa. The more she thought about it, the more unfair she felt. "Why did the guy give up on a beauty like me and chose to pay for a woman like that?"

"I need to explain, it's not like how it looks like." Qin Haodong was really embarrassed by her.

"So tell me, what the hell is going on?" Nalan Wushuang asked angrily.

"Doesn't she look familiar to you?"

Qin Haodong was curious. He wasn't much interested in stars, but there was no way that Nalan Wushuang didn't know Ouyang Shanshan.

Nalan Wushuang was not a fan, but she surely knew Ouyang Shanshan. She didn't have the time to recall it when seeing a woman in Qin Haodong's house, with nothing but a shirt of his on her.

After she heard what Qin Haodong had said, she calmed down and asked in confusion, "She looks familiar, maybe a little bit like Ouyang Shanshan. Where did you find her? She must've cost you a lot."

Qin Haodong felt more than embarrassed. He wondered why she had to think that he paid for the woman.

"A little bit? She is Ouyang Shanshan." Qin Haodong then told Nalan Wushuang how he saved Ouyang Shanshan last night. At last, he added, "The big star is now in desperate need of loyal and reliable bodyguards. I am going to persuade her to be the first client of our security company."

"Oh! you mean that kind of client." Nalan Wushuang looked embarrassed because she knew she had misunderstood Qin Haodong.

"Or what do you think?"

Qin Haodong looked annoyed because he was still a virgin since he was reborn. Now he was taken as a whoremaster.

"I'm sorry!" Nalan Wushuang said with embarrassment.

"Forget it. Let's talk about serious things. If you were not here, I would be going to visit you anyway. How's the security company doing?"

"I am here today to discuss it with you, too," Nalan Wushuang said, "I've been busy working on the security company for a few days, and it's taking shape. But I have a few important things that need to be discussed and decided."

"OK. Tell me about it. I'll listen."

Qin Haodong is completely ignorant of how to run a company. His reason to establish the security company was to protect Lin Momo and the little fellow better.

Ads by Pubfuture

"You need to find a proper place if you want to start a security company. It cannot be too far away from the urban area, and should cover enough area. I've visited lots of places recently, and it wasn't that easy for me to find the proper place."