Chapter 5 A Failed Revenge

"Little Qin, go back to check Miss Lin's condition. Hurry, or it will be too late."

Ma Guoqiang said in an urgent tone. His future and life were at stake, so, he had to hurry.

"What are you saying?" asked Qin Haodong.

"Miss Lin is not well; she is in danger. Go back help her now, please."

"How? What did you do?"

Qin Haodong asked in a cold tone. He knew very well about Lin Momo's situation. As long as the needle was in her body, she would be fine.

"Don't blame me. Zhang Tianhe asked me to pull the needle out."

"Bastard!"

Before Ma Guoqiang could finish his words, Qin Haodong landed a mighty kick on his belly and sent him flying. Ma Guoqiang was kicked away like a ball and finally fell into a flower bed seven or eight meters away.

"The big idiot was flying. Playing football is really fun!"

Tang Tang clapped her hands excitedly.

Knowing that Lin Momo was in danger, Qin Haodong immediately gave Tang Tang to An Biru and rushed to the emergency room, leaving his shadow behind.

"Oh God, how could he be so fast?"

An Biru was startled by Qin Haodong's speed and realized that this young man was not a normal man. She followed him with Tang Tang.

Seeing that Lin Momo's wound went worse, Lin Zhiyuan was anxious like a cat on hot bricks.

When he saw Qin Haodong at the door, he ran to him in a hurry as if he had seen a lifesaver. "Doctor Qin, it's all my fault. Please save my daughter. No matter what you want..."

"Don't worry, Mr. Lin. It will all be fine."

Before Lin Zhiyuan could say anything more, Qin Haodong had walked to Lin Momo's bed.

Lin Zhiyuan was slightly surprised. He had thought that Qin Haodong would demand an exorbitant price before consenting to his request. However, Qin Haodong did not ask him anything.

"Get away!"

Qin Haodong pushed Zhang Tianhe away, who was strolling around Lin Momo's bed. He had no kindness towards the man who almost caused his child's mother to die.

"Well..."

Zhang Tianhe had always been respected as Master Zhang. Wherever he went, people would smile their welcome and show their respect. He had never been treated like this, but, he dared not say anything against that.

Qin Haodong did not spare him any glance. He felt Lin Momo's pulse, took out some needles, and inserted them into a dozen acupoints on Lin Momo's chest.

Magically, Lin Momo's wound was relieved soon after Qin Haodong put the needles into her body. The instrument besides stopped making alarming sounds.

Zhang Tianhe, Wen Changjiang, and Lin Zhiyuan all opened their mouth in astonishment. If they had not seen it with their own eyes, they would not have believed that there was such an amazing medical skill in the world.

"Done. She was fine now." Qin Haodong knew that someone must want to talk, therefore, he waved his hands and said, "Let's talk outside. Miss Lin needs a good rest."

They left the room together, and when they walked out, Lin Zhiyuan held Qin Haodong's hands and said with gratitude and tears, "Doctor Qin, thank you. I really appreciate what you did."

"You're too welcome, Mr. Lin. That's what I should do," Qin Haodong answered.

Lin Zhiyuan did not know the deeper meaning of Qin Haodong's words, so, he spoke again, "Momo is my only daughter. Saving her means saving my whole family."