Chapter 68 Black Ice Jade

Zhou Cuicui's words gathered everyone's eyes on Qin Haodong's raw gemstone, and many professionals could not help frowning.

"This gemstone is too bad. No cracks, no tinea, no Python pattern, how can it produce jade..."

"That's right. It's too premature for this young man to use his dog to choose a raw gemstone..."

"It seems that Feng Dashao has won. Unfortunately, the two dogs worth thirty million belong to someone else now!"

Hearing the comments of the people around him, Feng Tianda became more proud. He said sarcastically to Qin Haodong, "Is there any need to cut your ugly black stone? I think you should give up directly, so that you won't be embarrassed after it's cut."

Qin Haodong laughed and said, "Of course I need my stone cut. I'll always think my dog is better than you."

Then he said to the stone-cutter, "Let's start, but remember to grind it slowly. Maybe there's a treasure in this stone."

The stone-cutter nodded. Although he did not like the stone and thought it was not necessary to grind it, he could only do it according to the requirements.

With the whimpering of saw blades and the splashing of rubbles, a greenish tinge slowly emerged.

"It's green. My God, a stone like this could also have green..."

"But it is impossible to compare with Feng Dashao's green bean seed..."

"No, it looks like an ice jade? The green is really beautiful..."

"Ice! It's really an ice seed! This young man, no, the dog really has good luck..."

The onlookers all opened their mouths. They pushed to squeeze in and stared at the stone.

Feng Tianda's face changed. He had just unraveled a piece of green pea jade on his side. However the other side unraveled an ice seed while he was Immersed in happiness.

Zhou Cuicui said sourly, "Don't be afraid, Tianda. I've seen this kind of jade before. Maybe there's nothing below except a little bit of green on the surface. So it will not be as valuable as yours."

Feng Tianda nodded and felt a little more secure. He also felt that Qin Haodong should not have such good luck.

But as time went on, he became more and more shocked. After all the stone layers were removed, a piece of ice jade, the size of a volleyball, appeared, with better quality and a bigger size than his.

Qian Duoduo was also shocked. Although he had been in the jade industry for so many years, it was not common for the emergence of such a good quality ice jade. Besides, it was such a big one.

He took the jade in his hand, observed it slowly for a long time, and cried with excitement on his face, "Rare, really rare! I haven't seen a jade with such good quality in a long time."

He turned his head to Qin Haodong and said, "Young man, if you are willing, I want buy this jade for ten million yuan."

"Well... I'll sell it!" Qin Haodong said.

He was a little short of money recently, and he still needed a lot of money to buy medicines in the future, so he chose to sell the jade directly.

After the deal was made between the two men, the people around changed their faces. The young man was so lucky that he sold a ten million yuan stone he had just bought for five thousand yuan in the twinkling of an eye.

And what's more, he also got the thirty million yuan check since he won the gamble against Feng Tianda.

Sure enough, Qian Duoduo officially declared that Qin Haodong had won the gamblle. After issuing a check worth ten million yuan, he gave it to Qin Haodong together with Feng Tianda's thirty million yuan check.