6 | mcstunning

S1 E2the first cut is the deepest

S1 E2
the first cut is the deepest

"MY HEAD HURTS." Alex complains, as they sat on the beds in the abandoned hallway.

"Maybe it's a tumor." Cristina replies.

"Yeah, you wish I had a tumor." Alex snaps.

"Look, I'd rip your face off if it meant I got to scrub in." Cristina tells him.

Maddison walks in.

"He is such an asshole." She complains and flops down next to Cristina, putting her head on her shoulder. "He made me run across the entire hospital for a bloody pen! A pen!"

"Wow, and I thought Burke was bad." Cristina comments.

"He's so annoying and dismissive and- and-" Maddison trails off.

"Hot." Cristina nods, and Alex makes a weirded out face.

"Yeah!" Maddison complains. "Someone that annoying should not be that hot. He's just so attractive and his cheekbones, my god."

"And have you noticed that you can see his abs through his scrubs?" Cristina asks.

"Yeah, what the hell is that about?!" Maddison groans. "He's like so lean-"

"And handsome-" Cristina adds. "Have you seen his eyes?"

"Stunning." Maddison sighs.

"He's McStunning." Cristina declares.

Izzie walks in.

"I have been suturing all day. My hands are numb." She complains.

"At least you're helping people." George comments, sitting down next to her.

"At least you get to practice freaking medicine." Alex adds.

"I had to send one Chinese lady away. She was like, camped out down there." Izzie tells them.

"Oh, poor Izzie, turning away patients, boo-hoo." Cristina mocks and Meredith joins them.

"So the police say that they can't send down the crime scene guy for hours." Meredith tells them, sitting down between Cristina and Alex. "So I have to spend the night with a penis. Alex, don't say it."