25 | i'd rather go jogging again

S3 E3

S3 E3

make me lose control

"OH MY GOD!" Maddison huffs, as she stops. "How did I ever let you talk me into this?"

"Uhhhh..." Cristina also stops jogging and groans, as Meredith jogged back to the two. "Oh you're stupid. Oh God. You're stupid, evil, sadist and I wanna kill you."

"I'll put crumbs on your bed." Maddison tells the girl, breathlessly.

"Endorphins are good. Endorphins are mood elevators. This is supposed to make us feel better." Meredith tells the two.

"Oh god. Do you feel better?" Cristina asks, as Meredith runs around them in circles.

"I'm stupid." Meredith sighs.

"Slutty mistress." Maddison calls Meredith.

"Pregnant whore." Meredith calls Cristina.

"Easy tramp." Cristina calls Maddison. "Sleeping with our bosses was a great idea."

"You know what's ruined for me?" Meredith asks, stopping. The two girls groan in pain. "Ferry boats. I used to love ferry boats and Derek's got a thing for ferry boats. Now every time I see a frigging ferry boat..."

"You know what's ruined for me?" Cristina adds. "Coronary artery by-pass grafts ... and aortic aneurysms. God I used to love aortic aneurysms."

Both girls turn to Maddison expecting her to add.

Maddison just shrugs.

"Pens." The girl simply replies.

The three girls sigh and lie down, exhausted.

"Have you cried yet?" Meredith asks the two.

"Hello?" Cristina replies.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" Maddison  questions.

"Do you think we'll feel better if we cry? You know like just let it out?" Cristina asks.

"Probably. Yeah." Meredith replies.

"Crying is another way to release endorphins." Maddison says. "And it's better then jogging to our deaths."

The three think about it.