62 | i'm classier than that

S2 E21superstition

S2 E21
superstition

"HEY." MADDISON GREETS LIAM, who was standing at the nurse's station, with a chart in his hand.

"Oh, hi." Liam looks up.

"How's it going?" Maddison asks, as she leans on the desk.

"Ahh..." Liam shuts the chart, putting it back, as he turns to her. "Boring. My patient is refusing to have surgery because of her horoscope. I mean, how crazy is that?"

"Yeah, crazy." Maddison nods, smiling.

"Right?" Liam replies. "I've heard a lot of reasons, but that is a first."

"Yeah, so what I'm hearing is that your schedule is clear right now." Maddison tells him, smirking, and Liam finally catches on.

"YOU WANT ME TO pee in front of you, is that what you want?" Cristina asks, as she walks into the woman's bathroom, and George follows her.

"You have it on you." George accuses.

"Oh, really?" Cristina scoffs. "You want to go there?"

"I wanna go there." George replies.

"So, what are you going to do, Bambi? You gonna what, take it from me?" Cristina challenges.

"Burke said to do whatever I have to do and I'm going to do whatever." George tells her, and tries to check her.

"George, it's not there." Cristina tells George, who was full on trying to tackle her. "You're not getting it. Oh! No. No, you're not going to...No." They wrestle around, as Callie exits one of the stalls. "No. Oh! You've got my breast. That's my breast. That's my breast. My breast."

As Callie turns on the tap to wash her hands, the two interns freeze and step away.

"Hey, Dr. Torres." George tells her, awkwardly.

"Dr. O'Malley, You're aware this is the women's restroom?" Callie asks.

"Yes, ma'am." George replies.