50 | just because i'm pretty

S2 E15

S2 E15

break on through

MADDISON AND LIAM WALK by the shore, with the sun just about to set.

"So, how was the day?" Liam asks, smiling.

"Hmm, it was..." Maddison turns to him, mischievously. "Okay, I guess."

Liam's smile falls.

"Maddy, we drove here, you went on a shopping spree, I apologized, we surfed, had amazing mind blowing sex, now we're heading for the romantic bonfire I planned, and you're telling me it was okay?" Liam questions, a little offended.

"I didn't know about the bonfire." Maddison smiles, making Liam know that she was messing with him.

"You are... so..." Liam groans, playfully, trying to grabs her, which makes Maddison run and Liam follows her.

Just a few footsteps later, Liam had Maddison up in the air, running to the ocean, and dropping her.

"Liam! I swear-" Maddison gets cut off, as the water hits, and Liam laughs.

He stops laughing when Maddison get out, and pushes him in.

THE SUN WAS LONG GONE, and they both were laying on a blanket in front of a bonfire.

Liam turns to looks at her, and Maddison's face was lit up by the light from the fire, making her look even more beautiful than she was. She finally turns to him, a smiling lighting her face.

"Maddy, I..." Liam sighs. "I cannot tell you how sorry I am about the things that I said. I thought you didn't want to be with me and that drove me insane, but now I know better. I won't ever intentionally say anything that I don't mean, and I-" He runs a hand though his hair, at a loss for words. "Maddy, I- I don't know what to say... but... I know, I am imperfect, but I will humble myself before you because I cannot imagine my life without you, and that is why I wish to be with you."

Maddison looks surprised at what he just said, and so does Liam himself.

"You watched Bridgerton." Maddison laughs. "I've been telling you to watch it for months."