20 | let's see which one you can remember

S1 E9

S1 E9

who's zoomin' who?

"Three interns, four residents and six nurses on this surgical floor have been diagnosed with...syphilis." Chief Webber sounds disappointed, looking around the conference room.

There is some hooting.

"There are over 70,000 new cases every year." The Chief's Assistant, Patricia, starts saying as George and Olivia share a look. "Undiagnosed, syphilis can lead to blindness, insanity and death."

"If you are having unprotected sex with another member of the staff, get tested." The Chief continues, and Buke looks at Cristina across the room. "This is not a request." Every chuckles, and Maddison subtly looks at Liam, to see his reaction, but he was just leaning on the back wall, with a blank face. "Patricia will now give you a safe-sex demonstration."

Patricia stands up holding a condom and a banana, making more chuckles break out.

"When the time is right, and, gentlemen, you'll all know when that time is, carefully open the condom packet and roll it onto the banana." Patricia starts the demonstration. "Open communication is essential to a healthy relationship. In a responsible relationship..."

"Poor George." Meredith whispers to Cristina and Maddison.

"Yeah." Cristina nods. "You know, I think he really likes Typhoid Mary."

"Well, not many budding relationships survive a good dose of VD." Maddison tells them.

"Yeah." The girls agree.

"When the banana is finished..." Patricia continues. "Gently peel off the condom and dispose of it properly. With every fresh banana, always use a fresh condom."

Bailey closes her eyes, bored sitting in the front.

THE FOUR GIRLS were sitting in  the unused hallway.

"You guys want to perform an unauthorized autopsy?" Meredith asks, playing with Maddison's hair, who's head was laying on her lap.

"Good for you guys." Maddison tells them. "Coming up with new ways to get kicked out of the program."