43 | you mean vanilla extract

S2 E12grandma got run over by a reindeer

S2 E12
grandma got run over by a reindeer

MADDISON GETS OUT OF her bed, pulling on the t-shirt spread on the floor, which proved to be too big for her.

She walks over to her desk, picking up her phone and checking it.

"I love watching you in my t-shirts." Liam's voice comes from the bed, as his leans against the headboard, putting his hands behinds his head.

Maddison flips her phone close.

"Oh, really?" She smirks, just a small ball of fur runs inside and tries to get on the bed, but it was too high for her to climb. "Bagel! Oh, my babyyyyy!" Maddison coos, scooping the cat up and sits down on her bed.

"Bagel?" Liam raises an eyebrow, amused.

"Umm, my 6 year old niece named her?" Maddison tries.

"Nice try." Liam tells her, petting the cat in Maddison's arms. "You don't have any nieces."

"How do you know that?" Maddison narrows her eyes. "Are you a stalker?"

"Oh, yeah." Liam nods, sarcastically. "I'm not busy enough with the surgeries and the sex." Maddison gives him a look. "You talk when you're drunk."

"Really?" The girl asks.

"You drew me your family tree." Liam tells her.

"Yeah." Maddison cringes.

"SO, WHEN AM I going to get my t-shirt back?" Liam asking, as he walks down wearing a zip up hoodie behind Maddison.

"Haha, you have a sense of humor- what the...?" Maddison stops mid laugh as they stop at the entrance of the living room, and look inside. "Hell?"

"Um, is this normal?" Liam whispers to her.

"Looks like Santa threw up in here." George adds, as her and Meredith walk in. He turns to look at Liam's half exposed chest. "Wow."

"Just... go with it. We're being supportive." Meredith tells them, also looking back and seeing Liam. She makes an impressed face at Maddison. "Good work."