14 | mcdirty in his mccar

S1 E6if tomorrow never comes

MADDISON HAD FORMS IN HER HANDS.

Discharge forms.

She did not like discharge forms.

"So you're just going to ignore me?" The other thing she did not like at the moment spoke up.

"How many times?" Maddison asks, walking up to the next patient's room.

"How many times what?" Ethan asked the other intern.

"How many times are we going to have the exact same conversation before I deck you?" Maddison asks him, not waiting for his response, opening the door and putting on a smile for the patient.

"SO..." CRISTINA APPROACHES MADDISON who was at the nurse's station, sorting out which discharge forms were going to be signed by which doctor. "About yesterday..."

"You wanna pretend like I never walked in on you doing what you were doing, and never talk about this again?" Maddison says, not even looking up from her work.

"Sounds good." Cristina nods, walking away.

Not even a moment later, she rushes back, pecking Maddison on her cheek.

"This is why you're my favorite." Cristina tells her, before rushing away.

"WHAT WAS ANDERSON TALKING ABOUT?" Liam asks, signing the discharge forms that Maddison had brought to him.

"Nothing." Maddison replies, sharply.

"Didn't seem like nothing." Liam tires to act nonchalant.

"Why do you even care?" Maddison snaps, annoyed by everyone's questions at this point. "It has nothing to do with you.

Liam looks up and Maddison wants to take all of it back.

"I'm sorry. I overstepped." Liam replies with a dry tone and pursed lips.