56 | you skanky whore

S2 E18yesterday

S2 E18
yesterday

MARK AND ALEX STUDY the latter's X-Ray in a room, when Alex turns to the plastic surgeon.

"I read about that jaw reconstruction you did using a micro-muscular free transfer from the foot." Alex says.

"You interested in plastics?" Mark asks the intern.

"Absolutely." Alex nods.

"Might want to consider a transfer to New York or Los Angeles. You're not gonna see any heat up here." Mark tells him.

"Actually, have you ever seen an advanced case of craniodiaphyseal dysplasia?" Alex asks him.

"Lionitis?" Mark raises an eyebrow, intrigues as Alex nods.

"Mark, where the hell are you, you complete imbecile!" Maddison's voice comes from the hallway as she opens the door. The two siblings stare at each other.

"Hey?" Mark tries to give her a charming smile.

Maddison picks up his jacket which was on a chair nearby and throws it at him, next comes his wallet, then a notepad, as Mark yells at her to stop.

"HEY, HEY, HEY!" Mark yells, trying to stop the girl from picking up a suture tray. "That's hospital property!"

Maddison glares at him, leaving it.

"What is wrong with you?" Maddison asks, walking towards him. "You can't keep it in your pants? You can't possibly be that desperate all the freaking. time!"

"What can I say?" Mark smirks, as the girl stops in front of him. "Women can't resist me."

He smirks at her, and Maddison looks at him in anger.

"You utter jackass!" Maddison scolds hitting his arms repeatedly. "You slept with Addison?! Your best friend's wife?!"

"Okay, you know what?" Mark groans, grabbing her arms and holding them so he doesn't get hit. "You need to stop hitting my with you tiny hands."

Maddison just kicks his leg.

"Ow." Mark groans, doubling over in pain, making Maddison smile. Mark looks at her. "Are you done now?"

"I'm done." Maddison grins.

Mark straightens up, and gives her a deceptive smile.

"Good." He nods. "Now let's talk about your credit card bill."