51 | jack and squat

S2 E16it's the end of the world

S2 E16
it's the end of the world

MEREDITH, CRISTINA, MADDISON AND IZZIE appear naked and showering together, rubbing each other with soap.

George falls down from his bed, as he gets up from his dream. He looks confused, as Izzie opens the door, walking in holding a box of cereal in her pajamas, and sneezes.

"Ok." The girl sniffles, as George scrambles to cover his pants with a blanket. "This is the last time I gonna tell you this. If you're gonna clog up the toilet you've got to be willing to use a plunger. Otherwise we're gonna make you crap in the backyard. What are you doing on the floor? Get up. Something's wrong with Meredith and Maddison."

Izzie walks out.

IZZIE AND GEORGE STAND in Meredith's bedroom where Meredith and Maddison lay under the covers.

"Maddy came to wake her up, but somehow she ended up with her." Izzie whispers to George.

"We're just not going." Meredith announces.

"Yeah, I' not feeling it." Maddison groans.

"You have to go to work. You're an intern. Saving lives is not optional." Izzie argues.

"Yes it is. I'm staying home." Meredith pouts.

"You're supposed to be helping." Izzie says to George, and the latter goes to sit on the beside.

"Uh, guys?" He starts, slowly. "Maybe um there'll be a horrible accident nearby the hospital. Cut a bunch of people open. Sternotomies, Craniotomies. That'd be fun, right?"

"No!" Maddison just replies.

"I don't care about surgeries." Meredith adds, pulling a pillow over her head.

"YOU BOTH HAVE A FEELING?" Cristina asks the two, standing in their room dressed for work, while Izzie and George stand outside the closed door.