13 | i just can't

S1 E5

S1 E5

shake your groove thing

"WHERE IS IZZIE!?" Meredith asks George as she steps into her house and sees that it has become a night club.

"She didn't clear it with you?" George asks, holding a bottle of tequila.

"This was supposed to be a meet-the-boyfriend get together little thing." Meredith accuses.

"Izzie has a lot of friends." George tells her, as Meredith makes her way through the crowd.

"Izzie doesn't know this many people." She replies.

"I told her to clear it with you." George tells her, as she picks up a lamp which was out of its place.

"I can't handle this." Meredith says.

"You want me to kick everyone out? I'm gonna kick everyone out." George tells her.

They turn to see Maddison and Cristina drunk and dancing against each other on the table.

"Baby! You made it! Woo!" Cristina yells, making Maddison turn too.

"Oh, Mer, come up, boo!" Maddison add, as both the girls chuckle drunkenly.

"Screw it. Hold this." Meredith says, giving George the lamp, and then points to the bottle in his hand. "And give me this."

She goes over to Maddison and Cristina, joining in the dancing and drinking on top of the table.

"Hi, babes!" Cristina says to the two girls, then turns to George. "George! George, come here."

A moment later, George joins the girls and the four dance.

"WHY DID WE WANT to be surgeons anyway?" Meredith asks, as the group sat around and played cards.

"Surgery is very serious business." George nods.

Both of them turn to look at Cristina and Maddison, who each had two cards stuck to them, the former on her face and the latter on the starting of her low rise top.