12 | and you called me delusional

S1 E5shake your groove thing

S1 E5
shake your groove thing

"I WISH I COULD hold a heart." George sighs.

"A monkey could hold a heart." Cristina snaps, making Maddison chuckle.

"You're just mad Burke didn't ask you." Maddison replies and Cristina pinches her stomach. "Oww, you're cranky, cupcake."

"That's because you're a bitch, muffin." Cristina retorts.

"George, I need more ice and chips." Izzie announces, as she walks into the gallery and sits down next to George.

"Who else did you invite?" George asks.

"Izzie, we said the list was jocks only. Surgery, Trauma, Plastics. Who else?" Cristina asks her.

"Just some people from Peds." Izzie waves off, dismissively.

"You invited the preschoolers to Meredith's house." Maddison asks her, shaking her head.

"The next thing you'll say is you invited the shrinks." Cristina says. Izzie looks away. "She invited mental defects. This party's D.O.A."

"You know, Meredith thinks this is just going to be a little, small, meet-your-boyfriend cocktail thing. Did you clear this with her?" George asks her.

"No, but I will." Izzie says, and the three give her a look. "I promise."

"Why are you wasting the only weekend your boyfriend is in town on a big party?" Cristina asks.

"Is he bad in bed?" Maddison asks.

"No." Izzie laughs. "I just want him to meet some of my friends."

"Right. Sixty geeks in scrubs are your friends." Cristina replies, and her beeper goes off, so she gets up to leave. "Bad sex, sucks for you."

"I heard there was a party tonight at Meredith's house." Alex says, walking in.

"Oh really, party?" Cristina says, before walking out.

"Uh, news to me." Izzie says.

"No clue." Maddison shrugs.

"No party." George adds.

"Are we losing her or what?" Alex asks, looking at the patient.