33 | i'm not going to flash him

S2 E7something to talk about

S2 E7
something to talk about

"WELL, WE HAVE TO do something. Meredith's become like an exhibit." George tells the others, making Cristina groan. "Like the hey, like a zoo animal, like that rare panda that everyone stares at."

"Please don't say that to her face. I think that panda died alone." Izzie tells him, and the other two girls chuckle.

"This just could just as easily be either of you, if people knew about you and..." He whispers to Cristin. "Burke." The turns to Maddison. "Or you and Liam."

"You take that back." Cristina tells him.

"No." George shakes his head.

"Well, I am not dating any attending." Maddison shrugs. "So, it couldn't be me."

"I'm just saying we should do something to cheer her up." George tells them.

The three girls exchange a look, hiding their smiles.

"Don't worry about it." Izzie tells him.

"We have something." Maddison continues.

"It's under control." Cristina adds.

"Wait, what do you guys have going on?" George asks, accusingly.

"Nothing." The three girls chorus.

"What?" George asks, suspicious, as Bailey and Meredith joins them.

"Where's Karev?" The resident asks.

"Probably off somewhere, not kissing somebody." Izzie replies.

"Let's go O'Malley." Bailey tells him, and the four girls follow them, but walk a little behind.

"Ah hmm. Hey so um after rounds we have something to show you." Cristina tells Meredith.

"Mer?" Izzie questions. "Meredith, can you hear us?"

"She's not deaf." Cristina tells her.

"Well, she looks weird." Maddison tells her, snaping her fingers in front of Meredith's face. "Hey, Mer, you okay?"

"Well what did you expect? Derek didn't pick her, she's gone mental." Cristina says.

"Meredith have you gone mental?" Izzie asks.