60 | but, there's not, so we don't

S2 E20band-aid covers the bullet hole

S2 E20
band-aid covers the bullet hole

MADDISON WALKS BY THE MRI room, seeing Derek and Addison there.

"You know who Catherine Deneuve is?" Addison asked her husband.

"Hmmm... yeah actress. French. Hot." Derek smiles, then goes back to studying the MRI scan.

"One of my patients... her husband actually, uh, said I looked like her." Addison smiles at him, and they both chuckle, but Derek seemed to me more interested in the MRI scan.

"Isn't she blonde?" Derek asks, absent-mindedly.

"Yeah... I guess." Addison looks taken aback. "I dunno... I... I dunno. Anyways so ... ok, you're busy."

"Bye." Derek doesn't look up.

"Addy!" Maddison calls out, making her look up. "Let's have lunch." Maddison smile at her.

"ADDY." MADDISON SIGHS. "I'm just saying, you made a mistake, yes, obviously! But there is a limit to punishment, and if he is not planning on forgiving you, what are you even doing in this marriage?"

"I cheated on him, Maddy!" Addison replies, as the two were sitting in the outside cafeteria. "I cheated! He's bound to punish me for that."

"Yes, I know, but..." Maddison trials off, letting out a breath. "I love you, Addy, and I love Derek, but he doesn't see you, Addy!" Addison goes quite at this, making Maddison regret her choice of words.

"Oh, Dr. Montgomery-Shepherd." Mr. Gibson walks up, before anything more could be said, and points to the papers Addison was studying. "Are those my wife's test results there?"

"Yes, they are actually. There's no infection. Everything looks good. I'm scheduling a C-section this afternoon. I was actually going to go up after lunch and tell her." Addison replies, turning back to the papers and Maddison, but he just stares at her. "Mr. Gibson..."

"You know you really do look like Catherine Deneuve." He interrupts, making Maddison raise her eyebrows.

"I'm talking about your wife. Giving birth to your baby." Addison replies.