59 | it look more horrible than before

S2 E20band-aid covers the bullet hole

S2 E20
band-aid covers the bullet hole

BAILEY, FINALLY BACK FOR WORK, was walking down the hallway, carrying her baby, follows by George and then a few steps back, walked the four girls.

"What happened to George's hair? Is he having a nervous breakdown?" Izzie asks the other three.

"Yeah, it look more horrible than before." Maddison nods.

"Burke says he's got issues." Cristina replies, as George had moved in with her and Burke. "Uh, you should see them together. Like doing things, like running... and cooking and talking. They're like bonding."

"And you're afraid that Burke will realize he makes a better girlfriend than you?" Izzie teases.

"You know Meredith, just go and apologize to him." Cristina tells Meredith.

"I've tried!" Meredith replies.

"Try again. Things can't stay like this. They suck like this." Izzie says.

"I like them just fine." Maddison shrugs, as Alex runs up to join them.

"What's up with O'Malley's hair? He looks like a hobbit." Alex asks the girls.

"Oh, that's what he looked like!" Maddison replies. "I was trying to remember."

Alex and Maddison share a grin.

"He's just trying a new look." Izzie defends.

"Yeah, looking-" Maddison gets cut off as Izzie pinches her. "Ow!"

"You never called me back last night. You avoiding me?" Alex whispers to Izzie.

"Why would I be avoiding you?" Izzie asks.

THEY ALL STAND IN Denny's room with Burke.

"Denny Duquette. Age 36." Izzie presents.

"37 in 3 weeks." Denny smirks, making Izzie smile.

"37 in 3 weeks. He's having difficulty breathing and chest pains." Izzie continues.