16 | men

S1 E7

S1 E7

the self destruct button

MADDISON YAWNS, opening her door as she tries to tame her hair, only to come face to face with Derek Sheppard.

They both freeze.

"Uhh..." Derek trails off.

"We're pretending this never happened." Maddison tells him, going back inside and swinging the door shut.

"Good." Derek sighs, walking down.

"HI. GOOD MORNING." Meredith greets George and Izzie, walking into the kitchen.

"Morning." Izzie replies. "Hey, so it sounded like you were having some pretty radical sex last night, all night long. Who was the guy?"

"No one you know." Meredith waves her off, not knowing they had seen Derek sneak out.

Maddison walks in, her bag dragging on the floor.

"I need coffee." She groans, and Izzie hands her a to-go cup with coffee. "Or death."

"Ohh, you look sick." Izzie comments.

"Thanks." Maddison replies, giving her a sarcastic smile and sipping her coffee. "Appreciate it."

"We're late. Let's go." Meredith announces.

"YIKES, WOULDN'T WANT TO meet you in a dark alley." Meredith comments, getting out of the car.

"Right back at ya." A sick looking Cristina replies, getting off of her bike.

"That is the exact opposite of what I would say." Maddison sniffs. "I would love to meet you in a dark alley."

"Yikes, you look horrible, Muffin." Cristina tells the girl.

"Have you looked in a mirror this morning, Cupcake?" Maddison replies.