21 | i don't wanna talk about it

S2 E1raindrops keeps falling on my head

S2 E1
raindrops keeps falling on my head

"ALL HAIL THE CHAMP!" Joe cheers as George and Cristina enter the bar. "So, my guy Alex finally got what was coming to him."

"George knocked him down in one punch." Cristina tells them. "You should've seen it."

"I don't want to talk about it!" George shakes his head.

"Brag, champ, brag." Joe tells him. "You've earned it."

"Can I have a beer, please?" George asks Joe, sitting down on the bar beside Cristina, who had sat down next to Meredith.

The door to the bar opens again, and an out of breath Maddison rushes to her friends, sitting on the other side of Meredith.

"You okay?" George questions. "You look like you've just ran a marathon."

Maddison grabs one of the shots Meredith had ordered before and downs it.

"I don't wanna talk about it." She mumbles.

"Let's play a game of whose life sucks the most." Meredith tells them. "I'll win. I always win."

"No, you don't want to play with me." Cristina replies.

"You guys are not helping me forget." Maddison mumbles. "No one wants to play."

"Oh, I do. I'll even go first." Meredith slurs drunkenly. "Derek's married."

Cristina turns to her surprised, Maddison looks confused and George spits his beer out.

"George, beer is dripping from your nostrils." Cristina cringes, as George walks away.

"He didn't tell you?!" Maddison asks.

"You knew?!" Meredith turns to her.

"Of course, I knew!" Maddison tells her. "I thought you knew!"

"Well, I didn't." Meredith shakes her head. "And I'm too drunk to decide if I'm mad at you or not."

"Fair." Maddison shrugs, tipping her shot of whiskey and then downing it. "But, it is definitely worse than what my entry to the game was going to be."

"Which was?" Cristina asks.