57 | you would so not do well in prison

S2 S19

S2 S19

what have i done to deserve this?

MADDISON OPENS HER DOOR, dressed in Liam's shirt and her underwear, once again and see Meredith and George standing on the other ends of the hallway, awkwardly.

Before she could ask anything, Izzie's door opens and Alex, who was just in his boxers, pulls on his pants, and walks away. Izzie steps out into her doorway, and turns to them.

"Morning." She tells Meredith and Maddison, and then turns to George. "Morning." Everyone is silent. "What? So I slept with him again. So I'm a big whore. Big horny whore who can't get enough. Can we get over the shocked silence already?"

Izzie and Maddison look confused, as Meredith stands awkwardly and George looks uncomfortable.

"What's going on?" Maddison asks confused.

Meredith walks away, and Izzie looks at George confused, George just shrugs.

"Okay, I'm going back in." Maddison tells them, shutting the door.

IN THE LOCKER ROOM, Meredith pulls her hair into a bun in from of a mirror, just as George walks up to the adjacent mirror to brush his teeth. He notices Meredith, and walks away immediately.

Izzie and Alex sit on a bench a few feet away, and Cristina and Maddison stand behind them, as they all watch the two.

"50 bucks says O'Malley caught her doing Mark Sloan." Alex tells them, making Izzie hit him.

"Oh, he wouldn't." Maddison laughs, but the three look at her, not smiling. "He wouldn't." Maddison smile drops, as they continue to not smile. "Would he?" The intern's eyes widen.

"There's something going on. I mean look at them." Izzie mutters, eyeing Meredith and George, as Maddison furiously texts Mark.

"Alright he walked in on her doing McDreamy." Alex suggests, making Cristina and Maddison share a look, and the three girls then give Alex a look. "Did I just call that dude McDreamy?"

"Oh, you know you did." Cristina chuckles.

"Welcome to the club, girl." Maddison smirks.

"Awesome." Alex rolls his eyes, turning to Izzie and leaning in. "You are ruining my life."