29 | seriously

S2 E5bring the pain

S2 E5
bring the pain

"THANK YOU FOR DROPPING ME." Maddison tells the attending, stopping at the door.

"It's no issue." Liam nods, and they both look at each other.

Maddison sighs, and Liam looks down at her lips. They both lean in a little.

But, Liam clears his throat, pulling back.

"Um, you have a good night." Liam tells her, taking a step back. "You, um, tell Anderson hi for me."

Maddison looks at him in disbelief.

"Seriously?" She asks.

"What?" Liam asks, eyebrows furrowing.

"Seriously?!" She yells, groaning, she slams the door to his face.

"Seriously?!" Maddison repeats as she walks into George's room, where Izzie was too.

She lays down on George's other side.

"Seriously!" Izzie replies.

"Seriously!" Meredith opens the door.

"This is a very small bed." George tells them, as Meredith lays down next to Maddison.

"He's a brain surgeon." Meredith says.

"I look fantastic!" Izzie rants. "I shaved my legs!"

"He's so passive aggressive!" Maddison complains.

"He's a brain surgeon. How can he be so brainless?" Meredith asks.

"He's so infuriating!" Maddison continues.

George sighs.

"Hello? Seriously!" Izzie says.

"Seriously!" Meredith says.

"My God, Seriously!" Maddison says.

George pats their shoulders.

"Shh. Sleep." He tells them, and the power goes out.

"YOU'RE DRIPPING." Bailey tells Cristina, who was wet due to the storm.

"I'm back. I just wanna make that clear. I'm back. I'm ready to work." Cristina replies, as they stand at the entrance of the locker room.

"Has any one seen Dr. Shepherd, this morning?" Addison approaches.

"His name is on the OR board." Bailey replies. "He should be here somewhere."

"Maddy?" Addison asks the girl.

"No clue." Maddison shrugs, and Addison sighs, walking away.

"I'm good." Cristina continues. "I'm ready to scrub in. I'm 100% on top of my game."

"You just got discharged. Pace your self." Bailey says, walking away.

"I'm paced." Cristina says, following. "I'm paced."

All the interns walk out.

"DR. BAILEY. HENRY LAMOTT, age 42, is scheduled with Dr. Shepherd for a spinal implant..." Cristina presents the patient, but gets distracted as Mr. Lamott turns up the volume of the TV and there are sounds of women laughing and giggling. "...to control the pain of his herniated disc. Is allergic to all pain medication..." Every intern looks at the TV. "Is that...?"

"Porn." Mr. Lamott answers, casually.

"Porn?" Bailey asks, absent-mindedly, filling out a chart, then looks up. "As in porn?!?!"

"All right. What are we watching?" Alex smirks.

"Karev! Go stand in the hall." Bailey scolds, and he walks out. "Uh, Mr. & Mrs. Lamott, I'm sure you are really nice people, and what you do in the privacy of your own..." She sighs. "Look, we can't have porn in here. This is a hospital."

"It's for my pain." Mr. Lamott tells her. "My doc says it releases endorphins in the brain and helps keep my pain at a manageable level."

"Really?" George asks, surprised, not taking his eyes off the TV.

"George! Hall!" Bailey tells him, and he, too, walks out.

"What is this?" Izzie asks, amused.

"Nasty, Naughty Nurses... um..." The patient's wife looks up at the TV. "4."

The four girls look on in amazement, tilting their heads together.

"That does not look comfortable." Cristina says.

"Trust me. It's not." Maddison nods.

"Now, if they switched place." Maddison says. "It would be a whole different story."

"Oh, yeah." Meredith nods, agreeing.

Cristina and Izzie turn to stare at Meredith and Maddison.

"Get in the hall!" Bailey points at the four.

"O'MALLEY, KAREV, you're in the pit today." Bailey assigns cases, as they walk to the nurse's station. "Stevens, there's a cardiac patient waiting up for you on 2. Yang, keep an eye on the Lamott's. I don't want any problems." She turns to Maddison. "Sloan, keep an eye on Yang. Make sure she paces herself. Go."

A/N

so in the next episode the power goes out, and guess what happens to Maddison *wink* *wink*

go check out my modern family and tim bradford fic!

enjoy, comment and vote!