35

After a long trip back home, I rushed inside and headed straight for the room

After a long trip back home, I rushed inside and headed straight for the room. I was panting heavily from the run and all the extra things I had to carry with me.

"I made it," I announced between breaths, my hands on my knees as I struggled to catch my breath.

I tossed my purse onto the bed and ran my hand through my face, trying to calm down. "We're going to be late," I groaned in frustration.

"So fucking late."

Domenic came over to me, placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, Abidemi," he said softly. "We still have time, just take a moment to catch your breath."

"Alright, breathe." He instructed me to take a deep breath, and we both did so in unison.

Suddenly, I felt a sense of ease wash over me

To be honest, it wasn't just the breathing that helped. It was his presence, being here with me.

The sound of his voice and the steady beat of his heart next to mine brought my racing thoughts and heartbeat down to a manageable level.

"I get this makes you understand why we're such good friends," I said with a chuckle, looking up at him. "We're both similar in our tendency to overwork ourselves." Domenic laughed along with me.

"And both of you need to find someone who can calm you down," he said, gesturing towards himself, and I rolled my eyes in response.

I leaned my head against his chest and took a deep breath, listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat, which helped relax me.

"And I feel like she will find that if she opens her goddamn eyes, because he's right fucking there." I explained, feeling my anger rising.

I vented about the situation to him, getting more and more upset as I spoke about her and how stressed the whole situation was making me.

"Abidemi..." he said softly, but I continued to rant until he finally silenced me with a quick kiss.

Though it was short, it was enough to make me stop talking about the situation and relax for a moment.

I turned to face him, my eyes filled with calmness as I stared at him. "Yes?"

He chuckled and gently brushed a strand of hair away from my face. "Just relax," he whispered, looking down at me with those comforting jade eyes that always made me feel better.

"Maybe I'll take a short break," I suggested with a slight nod, "just a little one." I said, gesturing with my fingers, and a smirk crept onto his lips.

"You know I can help you relax," he offered.

I raised an eyebrow and looked up at him, placing my hand on his chest. "And how exactly do you plan on doing that?" I asked, trailing my fingers up to his chin and pulling his face closer to mine.

"I would love to find out," I whispered as I took my hand back and made my way towards the bed, with him trailing closely behind.

This man was infatuated, and I had no problem with it.

I mean, I'm not one to have a big ego, but just look at me. It's only natural for him to be completely obsessed by me.

I carefully sat down on the bed, resting my weight on my palms and crossing my legs seductively as I looked at him.

"You know, Dom," I purred, "I could really use something to help me unwind from all this stress."

He stepped closer, looming over me with his deep, captivating eyes, hungrily eyeing me as if I were his last meal.

Lowering himself onto his knees, he traced his hands up my thighs and under my shirt. "Just trust me, sweetheart," he whispered, his hands now sliding down towards my pants.

"I'll make sure you're completely relaxed."

He tore a large hole in my pants, and I let out a gasp as I was taken aback by the sheer strength he had just demonstrated.

"Domenic!" I exclaimed playfully.

He smiled, shrugging it off.

"Don't worry, I'll buy you a new pair." He shook his head. "Actually, scratch that; I'll buy you a million new pairs."

I rolled my eyes at him, but before I could say anything else, he ran his tongue along the fabric of my underwear, causing me to gasp again.

Domenic chuckled at my reaction, his warm breath tickling my skin. "I love making you gasp," he whispered seductively, still teasing me with his tongue through the fabric of my underwear.

My hips instinctively lifted towards him, begging for more of his touch. 

Suddenly, he pulled away with a wicked glint in his eye.

"But I have a feeling I can make you moan even louder," he teased with a smirk.

Before I could say anything or fully comprehend his words, his strong hands were pulling down my pants and underwear in one swift motion.

His warm mouth immediately attached to my bare skin, sending shivers of desire through my body as he made his way down to where I needed him most.

Our eyes locked as he flicked his tongue over my clit, sending waves of pleasure through my entire body. 

He knew exactly how to please me, with skilled touches and expert movements that drove me wild.

His fingers joined in on the action, I couldn't help but cry out as they found that perfect spot inside me, making me see stars.

My breaths came out in rapid gasps as I clutched the sheets tightly, desperately holding on.

With my eyes closed, I allowed myself to get lost in his touches.

His touch was like a burst of electricity, igniting every nerve ending in my body. It was hard to believe how incredible it felt and how he seemed to know exactly what I needed.

Domenic continued to buildup speed and pressure, a familiar warmth began to coil in my stomach. My muscles pleaded for release, but it was almost unbearable in the best possible way.

His touch was so electrifying that it set me on fire and left me wanting more.

I allowed myself to let go, giving in to the sensation of pleasure that washed over me.

My body quivered with delight as I reached the peak of ecstasy. As I slowly returned to reality, I opened my eyes and saw him gazing at me with a satisfied yet longing look.

He leaned in, his lips meeting mine in a passionate kiss, his touch still gentle and tantalizing.

Our hands entwined, fitting together perfectly like puzzle pieces, and in that moment.

I knew that my mind, body, and soul belonged completely to him.