50

After tucking Skye into bed, Domenic and I were in our room getting ready for bed together

After tucking Skye into bed, Domenic and I were in our room getting ready for bed together. "That was amazing," I gushed.

As soon as his parents left, I couldn't stop smiling like a fucking idiot. This dinner was the best one yet, and for some reason, I just felt even more connected to Domenic than I had before.

He smiled, shrugging off his clothes and trading them for just a pair of sweats and no shirt. "I still can't believe it," he said, leaning against the closet doorframe while I slipped out of my dress.

"Neither can I." I said as I pushed my dress off my shoulder and let it pool at my feet. "Your mom actually likes me now." My smile was huge, and I didn't even notice how he was unbashly staring at my ass with the biggest, shit-eating smile on his face.

"Can you believe it?" he said, crossing his arms and keeping his eyes on me.

I quickly changed into a more comfortable outfit—a tank top and shorts—before walking over to him.

"At least we solved one issue," I said with a smile, resting my hands on his chest.

He looked at me with a puzzled expression. "What was the other problem?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That woman you used to be married to," I said, gagging, and he chuckled.

"Well, you and I both know that's definitely not something we can fix right away," he shrugged playfully.

I let out a disappointed sigh. "I know."

Domenic walked over to the bed, and I grabbed a hair tie from my vanity table that he built for me in the room. I put my braids into a low ponytail and laid down, ignoring putting on a bonnet; that would be later.

Domenic was already on the bed, relaxing with his arm propping up his head and flashing me that stupidly charming smile.

We stared at each other for a bit, and it didn't take a fucking rocket scientist to understand that this man wanted to fuck me.

That was the reason I didn't put my bonnet on.

His eyes burned with fucking desire, and I'm sure if I even looked down at his pants, there would be a tent.

So, of course, I was going to do what any other woman in my position would do.

I would let him fuck me as much as he wanted.

The both of us deserved this.

Me espically.

But only after I got to have my own fun.

"You want to fuck me, don't you?" I asked.

He chuckled and ran his hand up my bare thigh. "Of course, if I don't, I think I'll go fucking crazy."

Rolling my eyes, I shifted closer to the bed and started rubbing his cock from the outside of his pants with a smirk on my face as I stared him dead in the eyes.

"Really?" I muttered, continuing to slowly rub at an agonizing pace that I could tell he was enjoying, but he didn't want this.

He wanted to be inside of me, skin to skin, closer to where we could've ever been.

And as much as I wanted that, I also wanted to torture him for a bit longer.

It seemed like fun, and as confident as I was, he was usually the dominant one, but I think the rules should change.

I want to see how long this man can last.

The more I teased him, the more his cock grew under my touch.

"Fuck me, Demi," he groaned out, and I chuckled.

"Now, what fun would that be?" I tilted my head.

I gave it a small squeeze, and he moaned as his hands gripped the bed sheets.

"You're fucking torturing me," he growled out.

"Good," I purred, leaning up to his ear. "I want to see how long you can wait before you beg me to fuck you."

I moved my hand faster, feeling his breathing become ragged. But just as he was about to reach his peak, I stopped and pulled away.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed, looking at me with frustration and desire in his eyes.

I chuckled and stood up from the bed. "Don't worry, Dom."

"We're just getting started." I said.

"And tonight I'll make you scream my name," I whispered before capturing his lips in a passionate kiss.

His hands immediately went to my ass, grabbing and squeezing it as our tongues tangled together. Our bodies were pressed close and I could feel his rock-hard cock.

He broke the kiss and looked at me with intensity in his eyes. "Please fuck me," he said, almost begging.

"Oh, I will." I smiled.

I reached down and undid his pants, freeing his hard cock. I took it in my hand and started to pump it up and down slowly, looking him in the eyes.

He moaned and arched his hips, but I kept the slow pace, teasing him some more. "Fuck, you're going to kill me," he groaned.

I smirked and leaned down, licking the tip of his cock, making him let out a groan. I ran my tongue around his head. Then I slid my wet tongue down his shaft, tasting his sweat and a hint of salt.

"Fuck, please." His hands were in my hair, but he didn't push me away; he just rubbed my head gently.

"Say it again," I demanded against his cock.

"Please," he begged.

Smirking to myself, I could feel him trembling, and I knew he was close.

"Well, ask, and you shall receive," I said, getting up to straddle him, and then positioning myself over him and slowly lowering myself onto his cock.

His eyes rolled back and he bit his lower lip as I took him inch by inch.

I started to move up and down, picking up speed.

He moaned louder, his grip on the sheets tightening, while I rode him like my life depended on it.

"Fuck," he groaned.

We tried to keep as quiet as possible to not wake her up but from the way he looked, I was sure this man was going to give in to me and I bit my lip to keep from moaning too loud as I felt my own orgasm building up quickly.

I could tell from his eyes he wanted to thrust deeper and go faster but he restrained himself, letting me control our movements. Each slow bounce was like torture for us both, but it also brought a wave of pleasure that made it all worth it. 

"Fuck, I'm close," he moaned between ragged breaths.

"Me too," ​​I panted out, grinding down harder onto him.

He groaned again before his hips bucked up one last time, and I felt him come inside of me. His cock twitching inside of me made me cum as well.

Our bodies shuddered in unison, arms and legs tangled, as we rode out the waves of pleasure coursing through our veins. 

Slowly, I collapsed onto his chest, my heart pounding in my ears, as we both tried to catch our breaths.

"Damn," he breathed out, and I couldn't agree more.

"Are you still up for a round two?" I looked up at him as I pressed kisses along his chest.

He smirked and took control, flipping me on my back and spreading my legs wide apart. "As if I would ever say no to that."