18

He swiftly turns me around, bending me over on the desk– arching my back as he gripped both hands on my waist

"Want to say that again." He whispered against my ear, as he pressed his cock against the arch of my ass.

My eyebrow raised. "Well shit," I muttered, with a smirk wanting to badly to push his button to see just what'd he'd do.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard that you'll forget my name."

"And then after that I'll fuck again just to get you to remember it again." He chuckled, and my jaw dropped as I looked around with a smile not beleiving just what I was hearing.

I'm, ready to let him do whatever he wanted to me.

Fuck it, I was horny.

I wanted him to fuck me.

Because this was a different side of him.

One that I don't get to see often, and one that I definitely liked.

He leaned closer, so close but yet he still felt far.

I was dripping wet, waiting for him to put it in but he was taking so long, drawing it out more then he should've.

He reached for a condom, ripping it open with his teeth and rolling it over himself.

Domenic positioned himself between my legs, and I could feel his cock at my entrance, slowly, he entered his tip into me, and I gripped tightly onto the edge of the desk.

I moaned in pleasure, as he slowly push edinto me.

My hands curl into fists, and he rubs my ass and places soft kisses along my spine.

"You can take it, beautiful."

"I know you can take all of me." He whispers.

"Fuck." I groan.

He gives me a minute to gather myself then slowly, he thrusts deeper inside me. 

I was already wet, but I could feel my juiced running down my thighs.

I let out a loud moan, trying to cover it by biting hard on my lip.

"You are so fucking beautiful," he breathed. "So tight, and so warm." He pushed himself into me deeper, and I could feel myself stretch around him. 

God ! He's stretching me out so much, and the pain is there but it's bearable espically mixed with the pleasure

It feels so damn good, that I'm starting to forget all about the pain.

I push myself back so I can feel him deeper into me, and he see's that I'm getting comfortable with his cock and does one forceful thrusts deeply into me.

In a hushed tone I let a line of curses, tightning my eyes as he begins to slowly thrust in and out.

"Is this what you want?" he asked.