57

"Why won't you get in?" Domenic's hand rested on his hip as he looked at me, tilting his head to the side

The sun glistened off his abs, causing other women to stare, but neither of us paid them any attention.

He's shown me many, many times how much he loves me and no thirsty woman is going change that.

No matter how many times they push up their boobs and smile at him.

I glared back at him and mimicked his pose, placing my hands on my hips. "Because I just got my hair done, Domenic." I exclaimed.

"I am not getting in that pool." I pointed to the crowded pool filled with screaming children splashing around with their parents.

I was already walking on thin ice by being out here in this hot weather.

Luckily enough the heat didn't do too much damage to my hair, and I wanted it to stay that way.

But Domenic has other plans it seems like.

"I'll pay to redo it if anything does happen," he said nonchalantly with a shrugged. 

My anger faded and I was now staring at this man with an annoyance. "Seriously?" I replied, deadpanning him. 

"What's wrong with that?" He asked, obviously not realizing how stupid he was being right now.

I really need to educate this man on why I don't want to spend hours in a salon chair again.

I thought I already made that clear with the times I've come to his house complaining about my braids.

Looks like I was wrong.

He sighed shaking his head and took a step closer to me. "Come on, Dem, you can't have a pool party and not get in the pool." He whined, pouting his lips in an attempt to get me to cave.

"First of all, it's not a pool party." I said holding my index finger up. "It's the start of the summer bash." I corrected him and he rolled his eyes.

"And secondly, if you even think about pushing me with any form of water around here, I will castrate you." I warned.

Domenic's face turned from pouting to pure shock at my threat. 

I couldn't help but smirk, enjoying the power I had over him.

"You wouldn't," he said, narrowing his eyes at me in a playful manner.

"Oh, I would," I replied, still smirking.

With a sigh, Domenic finally decided to stop "Fine." He frowned. "We can always swim later." He mumbled.

We would be swimming never, but I'm glad he's not going to be bother me. 

I nodded and reached for my empty cup on the table next to me.

"Thank you." I pressed a kiss on his cheek and he smiled, then turned away and jumped into the pool with a splash.