3:13

While Athena and Klaus drank the cleaning supplies in the cart Stanley wiped windows and old paintings for chet "hey, you missed a spot" Klaus pointed out

"Yea well you missed a spot on your face and im not complaining" he shot back
"Hey hey hey listen to me buddy, this is nothing compared to what i endured when i was your age you know he once gave me six months laundry duty six months! Just for pawning one of his stupid priceless artefacts from mexico well, it turns out it did have a price dad and that price was $35 for meth thank you very much"

"Laundry duty doesn't seem so bad"
"Well, it is when you know what your brothers do into their socks"

She gagged and winced drinking another bottle of whatever cleaning supply there was "did you two get into a lot of trouble at my age?"

"Oh tons truancy, larceny, arsony" he laughed "trust me this one knows alot about the last one"

"You know, a lot of the stuff i was doing wasn't even illegal at the time" she shrugged, walking over to the bed and falling face first

"Yeah, have you heard of Klaus' law?"

"Nope"
"Oh, whatever it doesn't matter half the time i was just trying to piss of my dad Luther, Diego or ben"

Stan picked up something of the side and put it into his pocket "yeah, oppositional defiant disorder"

"Huh?" the two said in unison, equally confused
"At Least thats what my shrink calls it"
"go on"

"Its typically associated with an argumentative, aggressive–"

"..irritable mood" Klaus and Stan said together
"Exactly"
"Yeah"

"Antisocial.."
"Yea"
"Risk seeking behaviour, and impulsivity"

"Ding dong whos at the door? Me i have the–wow you know it feels so good to put a name to it" Stan shoved a pair of panties into his pocket "so all the drugs and the manipulation and our cult and–"

"You two had a cult?" Stan cut him off

"Well it was the 60s babe everybody had one"
"Yeah we had people on their goddamn knees for us, go us!" they high fived

While Klaus spoke, Athena could see Stan out of the corner of her eye, picking things up and slying them into his pocket, she figured she would let it slide, i mean she was supposed to be helping him clean but instead she was drinking cleaning supplies with Klaus, a much better way to spend her day "and then after dad i had ben haunting my every move"

"Who's ben?"

"Ben is your dead uncle and me and your aunts 'best friend' if you put it that way" he said in a dopey voice

"Whos alive in this timeline" she pointed out
"But he's dead to me it doesn't matter"

"But" he sat up "i mean if i set this room on fire" he pointed at Athena "don't do it"

"Yeah.."
"Would it be fulfilling? I don't know if i was to act out now," i mean who would it even be in opposition to?" he laughed in confusion "maybe this whole new timeline thingy is a blessing in disguise, except for you obviously" he pointed at stan, tucking a piece of hair behind his ear "but maybe now i can have like a normal ish relationship with my cold and emotionless father"

He looked over at the girl, his half smile flickering "and you need to accept that certain things just cant be, sometimes doing nothing, can save you from getting hurt"

She smiled, watching Klaus drink another cleaning supply, maybe she did need to let it go but she knew that if that man changed his mind she would come running back to him, it was her weakness