1~ The way we were

Warning ⚠️R18+⚠️ Smut, swearing, family violence, mafia-type violence/fighting with guns and knives, and slut shaming-- (I don't write the violence in too much detail though).

DO NOT COPY or take any part of my stories and claim it as your own somewhere else - that's PLAGIARISM & is ILLEGAL. If I find out someone has copied my work, I will take action to get them removed.
DO NOT use or translate ANY of my work please.

Please remember, this is a fanFICTION- BTS members and any other celebrity I use are just characters in the story.

First time reading one of my stories?
This is not a "Y/N" story. Main female character is an original character (OC) and is always named Serenity/Serena/Siri. This is the same name I've used in my other stories.
I don't usually like reading "y/n" in stories because I read it as "your name" rather than using my own name so I decided on making Siri an OC instead 😇
I imagine this character looking like a mix of Alexandra Daddario, Megan Fox and Emily Ratajkowski. Also just imagine she always has smooth legs and a shaved vijayjay lol

⚠️ 🛑 The characters (not just Siri) WILL have faults because in real life NO ONE is perfect. They will do stupid/toxic shit that you might not like but PLEASE remember - this is a fanfic.  Siri is an OC.  You are NOT her and she is NOT you.
If you don't like a confident and strong woman then this story is NOT for you (along with probably half my other books as well since I like to write confident girls and not cringy frustrating innocent virgins )  🛑⚠️

______________________________

Siri's POV

"Fuck— Chim— so close! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

With the way my boyfriend, Jimin, flicked his tongue fast on my clit while finger fucking me, I could feel that knot in my core on its way and about to snap.

I was close. So close. I gripped his soft black hair and pulled his face closer so his tongue pressed harder against my clit, then I grinded against his mouth.

He hummed against my clit at the same time that he quickly flicked his tongue up and down and by that point, my free hand was scrunching the bed sheets and my thighs closed in on his head.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Oh god!" I cried out as Jimin's fingering went crazy in me.

He curled his two fingers upwards and hit that sweet, sweet, sweet spot. My man knew exactly how to play me like a fiddle. His hands might be small but he knew how to use them. And fuck did he use them.