4~ The Wrong Girl

Siri woke up in an awkward sitting position, feeling dizzy with a dry mouth. She tried to move around but found that she couldn't. She groaned as she opened her eyes more and realised that she was tied to a chair. Her hands were tied to the arms and her upper body tied to the back of the chair. She looked around hazily and saw she was in a white room with blank white walls.

"Look, Hyung. Pretty girl is awake," she heard a soft deep voice from behind her. "I'll let the others know."

"Finally. Was wondering when you were gonna wake up. Been wanting to get you back for biting me," Siri heard a deep voice say to her.

"Where am I?! Who are you?!" Siri shouted in panic as she tried to look behind herself but couldn't turn her head far enough to see the man.

"Shut it. We'll be asking the questions here."

Zzzzzt!  "Aaahh!" she screamed as she suddenly felt a jolt of electricity course through her from her left arm. That's when she realised she was no longer wearing the red jacket Jessi gave her and was left in just her normal clothes.

The asshole just used an electric cattle-prod on me?!

Zzzzzt!  Another zap to her other arm made her yell out again.

"STOP! Please! I don't even know why I'm here!" she yelled as she tried to fight back the tears that threatened to come by clenching her jaw.

The cattle-prod hurt but she won't cry. Doesn't want to give them the satisfaction.

The man zapping Siri stepped in front of her. To her, she saw a pale looking man with feline-like features and blonde hair. His eyes looked at her with a glare. She guessed he was the guy wearing the cat mask earlier whose hand she bit. He looked mean with the cattle-prod in his hands. But he also looked kinda hot with that stare...

Stop it, Siri! This is not the time to be thinking a man is hot, especially when he's torturing you!

"Those zaps were for biting me. I don't have to zap you again if you just behave."

"But I don't even know why I'm here!"

Just then, Siri heard the door open which made her flinch, and more footsteps came into the room.

"Great! You're awake!" A tall, buff man stood in front of Siri now. He had dragon-like eyes and a cute prominent dimple on his left cheek while he appeared friendly with a smile.

Another man also stood next to him on his left. He had tattoos down his right arm, baby-boy doe-eyes and a pierced eyebrow that was raised with an evil smirk on his thin lips.

Shit. Are all gangsters this hot? Siri thought to herself. My step-fathers men aren't this hot. Except for TOP and Taeyang but I wouldn't go there with Tae since he's like a brother to me.

Oh wait. The doe-eyed guy has a cattle-prod too... Oh shit... Not so hot now... but still kinda is...

Fuck! Stop it, hormones!

RM: "We can make this quick and easy if you just answer our questions honestly, ok? And no more cattle-prod if you give us the info we need."

Siri nodded her head quickly as her heart raced. She just wanted out of here already.

RM: "Good. Now who did you sell the drugs to?"

Siri furrowed her eyebrows confused, "Drugs? What drugs?"

Zzzzzt! "Aaaahh!" she yelled out then glared at the doe-eyed guy who just winked at her and bit his lower lip.

Is this guy flirting while torturing me?? Is he a sadist??