15~ Serenity

Timeline
-- Siri was kidnapped on a Tuesday afternoon
-- Shopping & kidnapping Jessi at HybeHeelz on Wednesday
-- Is now Thursday- the same morning Siri went to say thanks to Jimin in previous chapter

-- Please don't forget to vote xx

_________________________

After breakfast, Namjoon went over the plan to get Kai at club Tempo and wipe his memories- which Jimin was still against but couldn't do anything about since it was the only logical idea.

Since it was a Thursday, the plan was to go to club Tempo on Saturday since it's one of their busy nights, that way it would be easier for Jungkook and Taehyung to blend in after sneaking in. The other guys would be in their van with their (stolen) hi-tech gear to watch out for Siri and listen in while she tries to get Kai alone. Basically, they were going to be like spies for the night.

After getting the names of the EXO gang members, Hoseok did his research and found out their basic information and got a profile of all of them, as well as their photos so Siri knew which guy to flirt with and which guys to be careful of.

"Hey Hobi, could I borrow your laptop, please?" Siri asked while she sat next to him on the couch. "I wanna check my exam results and check my student email. Can only access them from a computer or laptop but not on phones."

Siri was actually meant to check her exam results the day she got kidnapped. She was supposed to check them with her mother by her side to see if her results were anything less than A's.

"Sure. Here." Hoseok gave a friendly smile and passed the laptop over.

The other guys were scattered around just chilling since they didn't have any criminal activity to do until Saturday. Jungkook and Taehyung were setting up to play on the Playstation while Jimin sat near them eating some snacks, waiting for his turn for when one of them loses. Yoongi was playing a guitar in a corner, Namjoon sat in a chair reading a book, and Jin was in the kitchen doing some baking he hadn't gotten round to doing in a while.

 Yoongi was playing a guitar in a corner, Namjoon sat in a chair reading a book, and Jin was in the kitchen doing some baking he hadn't gotten round to doing in a while

"Yesss! Take that, Mother!" Siri cheered happily as she wriggled her feet excitedly on the ottoman in front of her. "Two A's and two A pluses! I passed!"

Everyone congratulated Siri for her achievement, saying a 'well done' or 'good job' while Jimin was silently proud of her and gave her a smile to show her he was happy about it. He always thought she was smart and was made for something better than a thieving criminal.

"Hey, I never noticed this before." Jungkook reached over to Siri's left ankle to touch a pretty gold anklet she had on- but not without feeling down her smooth leg first.

That stirred something within Jimin, making him squint his eyes at Jungkook's pervy hands while he crunched down hard and slow on a chip that he was snacking on.