19~ Club Tempo

What our couple will be wearing... (Don't forget, Jimin has purple hair)

 (Don't forget, Jimin has purple hair)

Siri got into Club Tempo with ease. The dress Jimin picked was a winner and she had all eyes on her as soon as she walked in.

She walked through the crowd of dancers and headed for the bar to get a drink. She wanted some liquid courage as she was a little nervous with how things would go tonight.

"Don't have anything too strong, Siri. We hacked into their security cameras and can see you." Namjoon's voice came through her hidden earpiece and she gave one nod in response. Hoseok obviously did his job well. 

She smiled at the man at the bar as she took a free shot. The bartender said it was on the house for a pretty girl like her.

RM: "V, JM and JK are just heading to the back of the club now. Do you think you could get to the back to make sure the coast is clear?"

Siri made her way to the back and her nerves ran through the roof as she could see some of the EXO members had just entered from the front. "They just arrived," she whispered.

RM: "It's ok. We need the maknae-line inside first before you flirt with EXO."

Outside, Taehyung had already made three men go to sleep, telling them they couldn't wake up until they heard birds chirping in the morning, while Jungkook... Well... he had almost killed two men because they refused to let the three of them pass, but luckily Jimin and Taehyung stopped him and managed to put them to sleep as well.

Siri did a secret knock on what she thought was the back door, signalling to the maknae-line that she was on the other side. They heard her and did the same knock back.

She opened the door and was relieved to have the guys with her, so she hugged the first person she saw– that being Taehyung. She hugged Jungkook next and then Jimin last. She lingered her nose in his neck, breathing in his scent to help calm herself a little more. She felt comforted that he was here. She always did feel safe with him.

Jimin felt butterflies course through him as they held each other. He relished those few seconds Siri sniffed his scent while he had her in his arms. He was also still a little giddy after she kissed his cheek earlier back at home.

Siri came away from Jimin and gazed up at him, "You look really good," she brushed some of Jimin's purple hair to the side, making his heart flutter some more.

"What about us, Noona?" Jimin glared at Jungkook for ruining his moment, but the little shit couldn't help but smirk at him.

Troublemaker.

"Of course you two look good as well, Kookie. Come on, let's go. I'll go inside first and you guys come after. Come separately so it's not suspicious." The three nodded and Siri went back inside.