31~ Remember Me

"Who are they?" Jimin asked Taehyung as he tilted his head at the three people standing to his left.

The smile on Siri's, Jungkook's and Jin's faces dropped. Just like their hearts dropped.

Taehyung stood frozen with his eyes wide and he blinked multiple times trying to understand what Jimin just asked. He couldn't believe what he heard. He had to make sure Jimin wasn't fooling around, even though Tae's senses were telling him things were not looking good at all.

V: "Dude, quit playing. That isn't funny. We've been waiting for you to wake up for two months and you come up with that?"

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he glanced at the three on his left. He took in the sight of how none of them were smiling now. Instead, they were worried and scared. And the woman who clung on tighter to the man with the tattoos looked like she had seen a ghost.

But Jimin felt nothing looking at them. He felt nothing looking at her.

"I'm serious, Tae. Who are they?"

Hearing that question again broke the hearts of the three people standing to Jimin's left.

Except one heart completely shattered into a million pieces. It felt like her heart stopped beating even though it was actually pounding so hard in her chest and drummed loudly in her ears.

He doesn't remember me...

Siri felt like she couldn't breathe. She felt cold and sweaty at the same time. She felt weak and dizzy. Her chest ached and her stomach churned. Tears she thought were all cried out came back in full force, pooling in her eyes.

He doesn't remember me...

She felt claustrophobic all of a sudden. The four medical walls that had practically been her home for the last two months felt like a prison cell. Felt like a cage. Felt like the walls were closing in.

She was having a panic attack.

She needed air. She needed to get out of there. She needed her heart to stop aching. She needed it to stop breaking.

So she ran without looking back.

Jungkook ran after her instantly where they both passed the doctor on their way out. Siri ran as fast as she could. Ran out of the hospital building, past the car park and past a couple of shops. She even ran past the Bangtan van that was on their way to the hospital.

The guys and Taeyang were already in town dealing with some business. They saw Siri running with tears down her face and a panicked Jungkook hot on her tail. They could see Jungkook mouth the word 'Noona' while he was running, obviously trying to get her attention. But she kept running.

"The fuck?" Yoongi muttered. "I thought Jin said Jimin was awake? Why is she running away?"

RM: "Follow them and we'll find out."

Yoongi did a U-turn and quickly followed Siri and Jungkook.

They ended up on some random street and found Siri bawling in Jungkook's arms on the ground where he cradled her on his lap while she cried into his neck. It was a similar sight to what they saw at the hospital after Jimin was shot.

"Siri? Kook? What's going on?" Namjoon asked as he, Yoongi, Hoseok and Taeyang ran up to them with concern on their faces.

Jungkook's eyes widened and then glossed over at seeing his other Hyung's were here. He felt a little more emotional seeing them and wanted their support just like he was Siri's support right now.

"Jiminie-hyung, he... he-" Jungkook stuttered as he tried to hold back his tears.

"HE DOESN'T REMEMBER US!" Siri sobbed loudly. "HE DOESN'T REMEMBER ME!"