34~ He's back

A/N: Please don't forget to vote on the chapters for me  🥺 

"What, Miss Serenity Reeves?!"

Siri and the guys stared wide-eyed at Jimin who was glaring at Siri after his familiar outburst.

"Well??" Jimin asked with annoyance as he waited for a reply. But the funny thing he didn't notice... the headache and the ringing stopped in his head...

"Y-you said my full name..." Siri stammered in disbelief. Her heart hammered hard in her chest after hearing Jimin's response because it had always been their thing.

Jimin's eyebrows raised in surprise, but then they furrowed in confusion again, "Wait... You're Serenity?..." Jimin mumbled to himself as he thought about what he said. Why does that sound so familiar?...

After some moments, Jimin gasped as he realised where he's seen that word so many times before. It's been staring right back at him whenever he's shirtless in front of a mirror. He pulled the collar of his shirt to peek down at the tattoo on his chest. 

Ever since he woke up from his coma, Jimin thought the tattoo was one of those typical tattoos people got of quotes on their body. He assumed his pre-coma self did something like that thinking it was cool or some shit.

But now, Jimin took a closer look at the quote. The word 'Serenity' was in larger font compared to the rest of the quote and it wasn't just on his chest, it was on his heart. He read the quote again trying to understand it better. 'Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm.'

"Storm..." Jimin whispered to himself as he thought about the quote. "Peace amid the storm..."

While Jimin was trying to figure out his tattoo, Siri was becoming anxious. Was he finally going to remember? She looked up to Jin with hopeful eyes, then looked at Taehyung and Jungkook as well. They all gave her the same hopeful eyes in return.

"Serenity..." Jimin mumbled to himself again. It's not just a typical quote... 'Serenity' isn't just a word on my chest... It's her name on my heart... Because she is the peace amidst the storm which I considered to be my dangerous life...

Holy shit!

And just like that, the memory floodgates opened. 

Flashes of Jimin's past came to light. How he and Siri first met. Their times together. The kitty-cats. Her evil mother. Bangtan. Their angel baby. His proposal and sacrificing himself for her; the love of his love. Everything came back to him.

"Hey, Miss Serenity Reeves?" Jimin asked softly as he shifted his gaze from his tattoo to look at the woman in front of him. One side of his lip lifted slightly into a smirk because he remembers– no, he knows this is their thing.