33~ Date Crashers

(What our girl Siri will be wearing)

(A reminder of how our Jimin looks in the story currently)

Kim Yeri. She's 24, has been a nurse for three years and lives alone in a one bedroom apartment. She loves the colour pink and hates cats because she thinks they're assholes as they always scratch her.

Dogs hate her too, though, so that's saying something...

Yeri has a thing for pretty boys and boys with big lips 'cause she loves how soft and pillowy they can be.

She also has a thing for men who are taken. Finds the challenge of getting their attention fun. Thrives on that feeling she gets when a man leaves their partner for her. Makes her feel so good like she's won. Makes her feel superior.

She did it to a nursing school classmate where she slept with the girl's boyfriend. They were highschool sweethearts apparently– a somewhat decent challenge. 

She did it to one of her nursing school professors whose husband said he would divorce his wife for her. That one was a much harder challenge. Took Yeri six months of sleeping with the husband to get him to say such words. And in the end, he was fooled into thinking Yeri loved him and he ruined his perfectly good marriage for her.

Yeri even did it to her cousin where she slept with her cousin's fiancé the night before their wedding. That wasn't much of a challenge for Yeri, though. The guy was too easy since all she had to say to him was that it was his last night before he'd be tied down. She offered to give him one last 'new' pussy to fuck before he'd be stuck with one forever.

A bridesmaid caught them going at it in the hotel sauna and the wedding was called off immediately. Now half of Yeri's family doesn't talk to her anymore, but she didn't really care. She thought that side of the family was stupid anyway.

And now, Yeri was doing it to a patient. 

She heard whispers at work of how the purple haired man had taken a bullet to save his lover. It got her heart racing. To sacrifice oneself for another? She thought that was the purest and deepest love she'd ever heard of.