12~ HybeHeelz

After spending the day shopping with Hoseok and Taehyung, Siri came back to the Bangtan house to find that the spare bedroom was now clear and all hers. She was pretty excited as she now had more clothes and shoes than she could ever ask for.

The guys were all ready and waiting for Siri to finish getting ready so they could head to HybeHeelz to find Jessi.

Siri came down the stairs dressed in a sexy sizzling red outfit- bustier included.

Red. Some would say it's the colour associated with love and passion. A beautiful bouquet of red roses would be a great representation of love. Red lipstick and red lingerie are also a good representation of passion, but also of lust. Siri would say it's the colour for anger. Hate. Revenge. Which was exactly why she chose this sizzling hot outfit. To show a certain someone what they missed out on for the last six years.

"Dayum, Noona!" Jungkook said excitedly with his doe-eyes wide and a big smile. "Your tiddies look great– ow!" Jungkook frowned and pouted as he rubbed the back of his head while looking at Jin.

"That's not how you compliment a woman, Kook. You say she looks great, not her tits."

"Oh, right. My bad. You look great in that, Noona."

"That's better." Jin nodded in approval with a proud smile like a dad.

"But your tiddies are the star and look extra great!" Jungkook said quickly, as he dodged Jin's hand that was going to smack him again.

He bunny smiled as he chuckled like a little kid while Jin frowned at him, but the others laughed while Jimin rolled his eyes.

"It's ok, Jin," Siri smiles, "any compliment is still nice. And my tits do look great! Thanks to Hobi and Tae for taking me shopping." She winked at the two of them and smiled sweetly.

"Couldn't find a proper shirt or a shorter skirt?" Jimin said sarcastically. "Your tits and ass are practically hanging out."

He knew he shouldn't have said anything but he couldn't help it. Siri did look good– too fucking good– and he didn't like the idea of men ogling her, but he had no right to say that so he thought being an ass to her would make him feel better.

It didn't.

"It's good my tits and ass are hanging out. We're going to a strip club anyway so I'll blend right in. Might even get some cash slipped into my boobs and underwear and make some money!" she clapped while pretending to be excited.

A few chuckles came from the guys while Jimin rolled his eyes again, "Whatever," he muttered, then stomped off to the van.

~~~~~~~~~~

Being a Wednesday, it was ladies night at HybeHeelz where Siri was able to get into the strip club for free. There were tits and ass everywhere as the group took a seat at a table near the front of the stage and ordered some drinks.