38~ Bonus drabble

A/N on 12th May 2024: Someone on my tumblr sent this to me - I don't usually do drabbles, but I liked this person's idea so thought I'd write it and make it a bonus chapter! ^-^

Anon said:
i read your works on wp! and I have to say that that chapter on the wrong girl, where Jungkook is all over Siri's big tits, the descriptions, everything!!!! i wonder if you could do a drabble of Jimin and Jungkook just sucking and fucking siris tits and maybe then fucking her???

_______________________________________
Drabble title: Tiddy f*ckers

Word count: ~1200
_______________________________________

"Just like that, baby. Keep your tongue right there so you can lick my cock. That's a good girl."

Jimin thrusts his length between Siri's big soft breasts, nice and slow, enjoying the view of his woman giving the tip of his dick a kiss and lick whenever he pushes his cock forward.

He kneads her tits while he fucks them, thumbs playing with her hardened nipples where he makes her moan whenever he pinches them.

"Fuckin' love your tits, babe. Perfect. So fuckin' perfect."

Just then, Siri and Jimin hear a little whine from somewhere, causing Jimin to stop his titty fucking and furrow his brows in confusion.

Their bedroom was dimly lit, but as Jimin looks around their room, he freezes when he notices a shadow in their walk-in-closet move.

Jimin rolls his eyes and sighs, "Kook, when it comes to us, you're a shitty quiet assassin, you know that?"

Siri tries to contain her giggles as she and Jimin could hear Jungkook whine again while saying, "Goddammit."

"You can't be watching me and Siri like a fuckin' creepy stalker, Kook."

"But I am a creepy stalker assassin!" Jungkook comes out with a pout, all dressed in black. He didn't care that his hyung had his cock laid between the breasts of his favourite noona- it wouldn't be the first time he's watched them go at it (nor will it be the last).

"I was trying to be quiet, but then you just had to go and talk more about Noona's tiddies and it made me miss them..."

Jungkook gives Siri puppy-dog eyes, hoping she'll catch the hint that he wants to keep watching or maybe even join them.

"Nope. No way," Jimin sternly says, "stop giving her those eyes, Kook. You know I don't like to fuckin' share."

"But you shared her with me and Jessi-noona a couple weeks ago!"

"I shared her with Jessi, not with you. Now fuck off before I reduce your cuddle time from 30 minutes to 15 minutes."

"Noona," Jungkook says with utter devastation, looking like he was going to cry.

"Aww, Chim, come on, you can't do that to him. I like those cuddle times, too."

"Well, I'm not letting him fuck you again. No dick goes inside this pussy except mine."

"What if Kookie just fucks my tits while you fuck me? It's mainly my tits he loves anyway." Siri uses her finger to stroke along Jimin's thick dick up and down, giving him a playful smirk.

Jimin gets goosebumps from his woman's touch, loving the way she knew how to turn him on. But then he turns to Jungkook, clenches his jaw and glares at the man standing there nibbling his bottom lip while giving big innocent looking doe-eyes.

"Ugh! Fuck. Okay. Just this once you can join us, Kook. Just this once!"

Jungkook's face lights up and he nods eagerly. "Thank you, thank you!" he says while his hands go to his shirt to strip himself naked.

It isn't long before Jimin and Jungkook each have a hand and their lips on a tit. Both of them are groping while licking and sucking the nipple. Jimin has his spare hand on Siri's core, middle finger fucking into her while his thumb presses over her clit.

"Dayum, I've missed these tiddies so much," Jungkook mumbles over Siri's right breast. "So fucking soft. So perfect. Best tiddies ever." He swirls his tongue around her nipple before giving it a harsh suck, making Siri moan at the pain and pleasure.

Jimin eats her moans, kissing her hungrily, tongue dominating her mouth, letting her know that she was still his at the end of the day.

But of course she was. She's his wife, after all

"On your knees, wifey," Jimin murmurs against Siri's lips. "Kook, you lay down while I go behind her."

Everyone's in pleasure within seconds. Jungkook's laid down, legs spread out so Siri can lay between them. She's got her mouth over the head of his shaft, sucking what she can while she's holding her tits together. Jungkook's hips thrust up, his cock fucking her chest while his hands are on her head, keeping her mouth in place on his dick.

Jimin's pounding into Siri from behind, hands gripping tight to her hips while his cock slams into her pussy so hard, he can see her ass rippling whenever his hips smack against her.

The force of Jimin's thrusts basically helped Siri's tits bounce on Jungkook's cock, and Jungkook was loving it.

"Dirty little slut, aren't you, baby?" Jimin spanks Siri hard, making her pussy squeeze his dick while she moans over Jungkook's cock.

"Mmhm!" She mumbles.

"Fuck, that feels good," Jungkook husks once he felt the vibrations from Siri's mouth.

Jimin growls before he spanks her again, his hips becoming merciless. "Taking two dicks like a whore- my little whore, aren't ya?"

"Mhm!" And Siri really was a whore. She always told herself she was a whore for Park Jimin. Her perfectly imperfect man. Her husband. Her forever.

Jimin reaches for the back of Siri's neck where he pushes her head further onto Jungkook's cock while he pounds into her pussy harder, making her deepthroat and gag. "That's it baby! Take our cocks like a good girl!"

"Holy shit!" Jungkook hangs his head back, letting out a moan of approval as the feeling of being deep down her throat was sensational.

Jimin then grips the back of Siri's hair and pulls her face off Jungkook's length. She gasps and catches her breath while a string of saliva hangs from her lips connecting to the tip of his dick.

It was such a lewd hot sight for Jungkook seeing his precious noona get fucked so good, her eyes rolled back in bliss while his own cock was right between her beautiful breasts. It made him take over holding Siri's tits together so he could fuck them harder and faster.

Moans and skin colliding together fill the room. A spank here and there could be heard. One pussy clenches while two cocks throb.

Siri's the first to cum from Jimin's harsh thrusts. Jungkook's next, cumming onto Siri's chest, neck, and chin. Jimin's last, getting the final blow. Having the final say. Finishing himself off in the only way he knew how.

Right inside her. His home.

Jungkook's a good boy and offers to wipe Siri up since he technically intruded on the husband and wife. It's the least he can do since he was allowed to join them.

Once all clean of cum, Jimin and Siri lay together in bed like they usually do. Him spooning her, his face nuzzled into her neck, small little kisses on her shoulder before they go to sleep.

But in the dark, the couple feel a dip on the mattress. And then Siri suddenly has another warm body in front of her. And then a head is snuggled right into her boobs and an arm around her waist.

"Kook," Jimin warned. "This wasn't part of the deal."

"It's just cuddles..." Jungkook mumbles innocently while nuzzling his face into his favourite place. Them tiddies.

Siri giggles as she scratches Jungkook's head, while Jimin sighs in exasperation. "This is the last time we're having you in our bed, Kook. You know I don't like sharing."

"Sure thing, hyung."

Except they all knew it wouldn't be the last time because Jungkook is a clingy little shit when it comes to his favourite noona.

------End------