26~ Dead or Alive

BANG!

"TAEYANG!" "HYUNG!" Both Siri and Jimin cried out with shock and horror.

Everyone– apart from Morpheus and Trinity– looked surprised. Even G-Dragon and TOP were dumbfounded at the turn of events. But Trinity and Morpheus knew Taeyang had a soft spot for Siri and that he was the only person she trusted. Of course they had to eliminate him because of that, and because of his original betrayal.

Siri was about to kneel down to help Taeyang except Morpheus was quick to grab her. He held both of her arms and kept her close to him so she couldn't move very far. Siri cried as she tried to tell Morpheus to let her go and she tried to get out of his grasp, but he was solid and firm with his hold.

Taeyang gasped and hissed at the pain. It felt like a burning hot iron was placed on his stomach. Jimin tried to crawl himself over to Taeyang except Trinity lifted her hand that had the gun and she held it towards Jimin, making him freeze.

"One more move street-rat and you'll be next."

The nickname hit a nerve with Jimin. He hated it. Again, his thoughts went on to hating her. And now that Trinity shot his Hyung, Jimin hated her even more.

He wanted her dead. 

He wants her to die a painful death for everything she's done to him and the people he loves.

Trinity looked back at Taeyang with coldness while he looked up at her with distress. His hands were covered in blood over his wound, his breathing laboured and weak. His eyes were getting heavier by the second.

T: "You were a fool to think I didn't know you helped that street-rat run away all those years ago. Now you can be a fool and die in a pool of your own blood."

Trinity's gun goes back pointing to Taeyang, aiming it at his chest. Then she pulls the trigger one last time.   BANG!

Taeyang falls back and doesn't move. His hands and body went limp and he looked... dead.

Trinity swiftly turned on her heels, heading out to Hugo who was waiting for her. Morpheus instructed a still shaken G-Dragon and Top to leave before him, then he started pushing a crying Siri out with him. 

"NOOO! Taaae!" Siri shouted to Taeyang through her tears. Morpheus was practically carrying her out while she struggled in his arms. "Please don't die, Tae!  Chim!  Bangtan! SAVE HIM!"

Jimin and Bangtan ached at hearing Siri's cries get further and further away. None of them expected this to happen. Jimin didn't expect her mother to shoot the one person he trusted to look after Siri while they were apart. He didn't realise her mother knew about Taeyang and what he'd done for him. He was terrified for Siri even more now that she no longer had someone to keep her safe.

Siri cried all the way to a car that Morpheus shoved her into. He took the seat next to her so she wouldn't do anything stupid while G-Dragon and TOP took the seats at the front and drove the car away from the Bangtan house.

Siri hugged herself while she whimpered and cried at everything that just happened within the last 20 minutes or so. She was scared. She was sad. She was angry. She was heart broken.

Her father was gone. She had to leave Jimin and Bangtan. And Taeyang... God, is he dead? He didn't move... He didn't look like he was breathing...

Fuck, please stay alive, Tae. I can't lose you too...

_____________________

A/N: The 2 codes regarding Taeyang's fate?
Option 1 was TST-NCB= Trinity Shoots Taeyang - No Coming Back (he dies).
Option 2 was TST-HSWB= Trinity shoots Taeyang - He Survives With Bangtan.