8~ Awkward dinner

⚠️ mentions of murder/death and family violence (I'm giving some character background)- NOT  too detailed though so it should not be too hard to read.

After finishing her shower, Siri changed into Yoongi's shirt and sweatpants– much to the dismay of Jimin. He did offer her his clothes but Siri ignored him and asked 'MeowMeow' since he seemed to be about the same size as Jimin anyway.

Namjoon asked Siri to join them for a late dinner, thinking she hadn't eaten since she had been kidnapped. There was only one seat free and it was between Jungkook and Taehyung (because they made it that way), but it was opposite Jimin... 

While Jin and Yoongi were getting the food ready, Siri wanted to make conversation

While Jin and Yoongi were getting the food ready, Siri wanted to make conversation... "So tell me about you guys and your specialties in this mafia realm," she teased.

RM: "Well I'm the leader and our gang is called Bangtan. I'm Namjoon by the way but my codename is Monster."

Siri giggled at his codename, "Why Monster? You got a monster dick?"

"Pffttt!!" Jimin spat out his drink and wiped his mouth, "Fucking hell, Siri! You don't gotta be so crude."

"Did you guys hear something?" Siri looked around at the guys but avoided Jimin, pretending she didn't hear him and acted confused as if there was a strange noise in the room. "Something is making a whiny noise."

"Here we go," Taehyung mumbled to himself, psyching himself up for the funny bickering he hopes will occur. Except Jimin heard him and glared at his best friend, so Taehyung curled his lips inward to try stop from grinning.

Namjoon chuckled and shook his head to avoid answering that question, "Just call me Monster when on jobs. Jin over there is our eldest member–" Jin waved out from the kitchen (is an open plan kitchen and dining) while holding some tongs so Siri knew which member he was, "He's my real brother, a doctor and our getaway driver. And he's our cook– along with Yoongi who's helping him."

"Ohhh so MeowMeow is Yoongi," she said with a grin, catching Yoongi's playful glare at her.

RM: "His codename is Suga."

"Why? Is he sweet like sugar?" she said with a teasing tone while Jimin just rolled his eyes and the others chuckled at her.

"I can be sweet when I wanna be." Yoongi smirked as he placed a dish in the middle of the table and sat down to the right of Jimin. "But more often than not, I'm people's worst nightmare." He kept his smirk on his lips and his eyes on Siri as he took a sip of his beer.

Ooh so sexy, she thought.

Opposite her though... Jimin was cringing inside.

RM: "Yoongi's our weapons expert, interrogator and is an assassin of sorts. He's great with guns. It's why he can be your worst nightmare– just like Jungkook can be too."