9~ Pretty boy

In Jungkook's bedroom... as soon as the door closed...

Siri's lips were straight on Jungkook's as she pressed herself into him with his back against the bedroom door. While her tongue dominated his mouth, she yanked his sweatpants and underwear down before taking off his shirt and the clothes she wore too.

"Well, well, well... You are a pretty boy, aren't you?" She scanned Jungkook's body; broad chest with well defined abs. Muscular thighs and a big cock that already stood proud.

"And you're a pretty girl," Jungkook replied in a deep sexy tone against Siri's ear, pulling her closer to him before they attached their lips together again in a hungry kiss.

Her hands were everywhere, just like his were too. Biceps, chest, abs. Waist, ass, tits.

Them tiddies.

"Boy toy, right?" she said flirtatiously while stroking Jungkook's very hard cock.

Jungkook sucked in a breath and closed his eyes for a moment as he enjoyed her touch. "Fuck yes. Use me like I'm your toy. I'll do anything you want. All I ask is to have my cock between these." He squeezed Siri's breasts into his big hands, pushing them together as he bit his bottom lip. "So fuckin' soft and perfect," he whimpered while he watched his hands knead her breasts. "God, I want my cock between them so badly."

Siri chuckled at the change in the young man. He went from a mean tasering asshole in the white room, to being a horny submissive boy toy, willing to do anything for her tits.

He does want those tits more than anything, though. He's never seen such beautiful breasts that have made him want to fuck them before.

"Get on your knees for me, pretty boy."

Jungkook didn't even think about it. He dropped straight to his knees with his doe eyes looking so wide and innocent as he gazed up at her. He looked like a puppy waiting for his next command so he could get his treat.

Tiddies.

"Get me to cum with your tongue and I'll let you put your cock between my tits. Might even let you cum on them later, too."

Jungkook's heart accelerated. He switched their positions swiftly so Siri's back was against his bedroom door, then he lifted Siri's left leg, placing it over his right shoulder to allow him more access to her core. With no hesitation, he stuck his tongue out and dove straight to her heat, licking from the bottom to the top of her clit.

Siri gasped and moaned at the sensation, head hung back against the door, back arched against it to keep herself up. Since it's been a while for her, she was already weak in the knees when he flicked his tongue quickly and sucked on her bud.

She tugged on Jungkook's short black hair, pulling his face closer so she could grind against his mouth. And when Jungkook inserted a finger into her wet hole? Oh she was shaking and mewling.

"Fuck, that's it! So good, pretty boy. Keep goin' for me." She tugged a little harder on his hair while he enjoyed the praise he was getting.

Jungkook added another finger into her and quickened his finger fucking, making lewd sounds come from Siri's lips— both lips.

"Shit. Fuck... Yes!... More, more! Don't stop!"

He curled his fingers and hummed over Siri's clit, and that's when the heat from her core radiated throughout her body and made her body tense. Once her orgasm had hit her, she let out a needy moan as she came on Jungkook's tongue and fingers.

Once he felt her caress his head, Jungkook came away sucking his fingers clean and then licked his lips with a smirk. Siri pulled him up and smashed their lips together so she could taste herself on his tongue. She reached for his cock, stroking it softly as she spread his precum around the head, making him moan into their kiss.