6~ Stay

"I hate you," Siri said low and quietly as she looked Jimin in the eyes.

The way she said it could be felt by every man in that room. Her words and tone of voice felt like it could cut their skin and make a bloody wound. It certainly pierced Jimin's heart.

"Ookaay!" Namjoon said as he clapped his hands to change the very tense atmosphere that filled the white room.

Everyone looked at Namjoon, except Jimin. He couldn't take his eyes off of Siri while she continued to straddle him. His guilt was a hundred times worse now that she hated him. But he wanted to keep looking at her and memorise her this way. That way he could self loathe alone in the shower or in bed later and scold himself for hurting her.

But also... He just wanted to look at her. Take in as much of her while he could before he won't be able to see her again. Before they make her forget. He might even ask Taehyung to make him forget that they met today, too.

RM: "What a great reunion that was... uh, Siri was it?" Siri sniffled and nodded, then she stood up and removed herself from Jimin, not giving him another glance.

RM: "We're very sorry for kidnapping and torturing you a little bit. We mistook you for someone else. It was meant to be the women who originally had the red jacket."

Siri gasped, "Jessi??"

RM: "Yeah, her. You know her?"

Siri: "Not until she bumped into me and spilled her drink on me. We went into the bathroom to clean up and then she offered me her jacket to cover up."

Y: "Damn that woman. She knew we were watching her," he grumbled.

Siri gasped louder and her eyes widened at the realisation, "That bitch set me up didn't she?" she asked Namjoon.

RM: "It appears so..."

Siri was livid. Jessi was only flirting with her in the bathroom to gain her trust so she would take her jacket. I'm such a fucking idiot.

RM: "We will take you back home but after we make you forget about all of this."

Siri straightened up in alarm and looked at Namjoon with confusion, "Forget?! How are you doing that??"

"That's where I come in!" Taehyung waved at her. "I have a special gift and can do that to people. Think of me as a hypnotist of sorts."

Siri: "But I don't wanna forget meeting this asshole again!" She pointed down to her right where Jimin was about to stand up from the floor. He rolled his eyes at Siri calling him an asshole again as he stood up.

Siri: "I haven't gotten enough vengeance yet! And I wanna get the bitch that set me up to get tortured and killed in her place!"

The Bangtan members were amused to hear this. Even Jimin. None of them expected Siri to want to be part of their mafia stuff.

Y: "We weren't going to kill you. That was never part of the plan."

"Wait... it wasn't?" She looked at Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung and Namjoon with confusion.

All four shook their heads innocently and Siri's gut twisted. "Oh..."
Shit... I said such embarrassing stuff thinking I was about to die... Maybe they can make me forget the shit I said?...

RM: "Hang on. Aren't you a dental student? Weren't you talking about your professional integrity? Helping us get Jessi would be detrimental to that..."

Siri: "Fuck being a dentist! I only did it coz my mother forced me to study. It was either do something in the medical/dental field or do law. I'm definitely not a fully fledged law abiding citizen– as you heard since I was in prison–" She glared at Jimin again whose pout was gone and he could only look at her with guilt again, "–so there was no way I was gonna be a lawyer. So I went with dentistry coz it was less years of study compared to medicine. Let me help you guys get this sneaky bitch!"