21~ Aftercare

"I need to switch bedrooms with someone right now," Yoongi grumbled as he walked into the lounge with a grumpy cat look on his face.

"Why's that, Yoongs? Can't handle the lovely music next door?" Hobi teased, knowing full well it wasn't music going on next to Yoongi's room.

Y: "They've been going at it for 2 fuckin' hours now! I can't fuckin' sleep!"

V: "It's only temporary, Hyung. They're just making up for lost time."

Y: "It's been THREE fuckin' weeks already! They're going at it like fuckin' dogs on heat every damn day! Morning AND night! I actually value my sleep!"

Jin: "Calm down, Yoongi. Just wear some earplugs. I had to and my room isn't even close to Jimin's room." Jin smiled innocently as he took a spoonful of his banana ice-cream sundae dessert. His cheeks full of food made him look like a cute chipmunk.

RM: "Maybe suggest they do it in Siri's room after tonight. Her room is at the end of the hall and away from yours."

Y: "Fine. I'll suggest that. But if I can still hear them from Siri's room, I'm gonna start fuckin' shooting people."

Meanwhile... In Jimin's room...

"Chiiiim pleeeease, can I cum? Please, please?!" Siri whined as she could feel tears were about to come. She was unable to take much more of the edging Jimin had put her through for the last hour.

They both had already finished one round of sex before this session but Jimin wanted to play with his Serenity. He loved hearing her sounds that he's missed for six years and wanted to hear them all night. It was music to his ears– but obviously to Yoongi, not so much.

Earlier, Jimin had been fingering Siri and eating her out, and when she was about to cum, he'd pull out his fingers or stop flicking his tongue on her clit so she couldn't get her release. It also didn't help that he had tied her hands to his bed rails so she couldn't grab him to make him keep going.

Now he was fucking her with a vibrating wand placed on her clit. He purchased it today so he could have some fun with his love. Siri was excited to use it initially and she did love to be edged, but now it was becoming too much for her.

"But you look so pretty whining like a little whore for me, baby," Jimin smirked then pressed the vibrator against Siri's clit harder, making her moan out and her legs started to shake while he continued to pump his dick slowly into her.

He had his knees on either side of Siri's ass while her legs hung tiredly over his thick muscly thighs. He loved watching his cock disappear into her tight hole, only to come out shiny and wet. His dick looked like it was getting polished– which in a way, it was...

"Oh god! Jimin! Please please!" Siri cried out, a tear had dropped down the side of her face from the overstimulation.

Noticing the whine in Siri's voice was more desperate than usual, and seeing the tear fall from her eye, Jimin's smirk dropped and his eyebrows raised in slight worry. He knew the edging had to stop and he had to give his woman the release she had been craving.

He turned off the vibrator and chucked it to the side. He leaned over Siri to untie her hands which allowed her to bring them down by her head. Jimin then placed his forearms by her shoulders so his hands were by Siri's face where he wiped her tears away and gave her an affectionate kiss that she whimpered into.

"I'm sorry, baby. You've been a good girl handling it all. I'll give you what you want now. I love you."

Jimin intertwined their hands together and kissed her deeply just as he pulled his cock out so it was just his tip inside, then he bottomed out, his cock so deep inside her.