25~ Meeting the Matrix

**~~ Side note:  MonstaX members are part of the Matrix gang ~~**

**~~ Side note: MonstaX members are part of the Matrix gang ~~**

Please don't forget to give me a little star and vote. Thank yoooou

This is sort of a long chapter? ~6150 words 😅

____________________

Both Siri and Jimin froze up once they entered Bangtan's kitchen. Their entwined hands went tighter as they were scared to let each other go- especially after taking in the scene in front of them.

The Bangtan members were lined up together in the lounge area, all on their knees with a line of Matrix gang members standing behind them. Each member had a gun pointed to the back of their head. There were also a few more random men scattered around the room, holding guns towards Bangtan as a safety precaution since the Matrix were aware of the swift young maknae.

Closer to the kitchen to the right of Siri and Jimin stood Taeyang, G-Dragon and TOP. Jimin and Siri both glanced at Taeyang but he was expressionless as he didn't want to give anything away.

And then, sitting at the kitchen island on the bar stools, looking like the happy couple as if they owned the place, were Siri's mother and step-father; Trinity and Hugo.

"Why hello, my dear daughter. Aren't you glad to see me?" Trinity had the sweetest voice and the sweetest smile on her face- except Siri knew it was all fake. Jimin and Bangtan knew it was a facade as well. Even the damn henchmen knew.

So this is her mother? Jimin thought as he looked her way.

"M-mother?" Siri stuttered with dread filling her body, "Why are you here? How are you here??"

"Now that's not a nice way to greet your mother, is it Serenity?" Trinity quipped with a condescending tone. "I thought I taught you better than that."

H: "My trusted friend Morpheus caught you in a strip club," Siri's step-father spoke up with an evil smirk on his lips. He leaned back on his elbows on the kitchen benchtop and crossed his legs as if he was the boss of the house. "We've had him keep an eye on you since then."

Siri's heart dropped. They've known where I was since the beginning...

H: "We got our allies EXO to go after your Bangtan boys today but it seems they're not as good as we thought they were."

"Now now, Hugo," Trinity said teasingly, "they managed to maim the youngest one a little. He's the one Morpheus warned us about," Trinity gave a sinisterly sweet smile as she glanced over at Jungkook.

Psycho maknae clenched his jaw and curled his good hand into a fist to control his anger. He was not happy hearing the shootout was planned and that he was targeted. His dark murderous doe eyes pierced back at Trinity's ice cold blue ones.