32~ Fire-cracker

"KIM-MOTHER-FUCKING-TAEHYUNG!"

Taehyung jumped in his kitchen bar stool seat, dropping a cookie onto his lap that he was about to put in his mouth. His eyes were wide and jaw slacked in bewilderment. His senses were telling him to be scared of the small, fiery, blue-eyed beauty who was making her way through the Bangtan house.

The Bangtan members (minus Jimin) and Taeyang, were spread out in the lounge, kitchen and dining areas where they all whipped their heads to look at little Tae with intrigue and wonder. Taehyung was over to catch up with the guys as he thought Siri and Jimin would want some time alone together at the cafe.

"Oooh, you're in troooouble~" Jungkook sang out teasingly from the couch where he was playing a game.

JH: "Damn Tae, what did you do? Fire-cracker sounds pissed. I haven't heard her cuss like that in a while that I've resorted to calling her 'Siri' lately." Hoseok was next to Taehyung and was also munching on some cookies Jin had baked.

"I don't know but I think I'm about to find out..." Taehyung gulped as he watched Siri stomp into the room where she only had pure rage in her eyes.

"You fucking ASSHOLE!" Siri hissed. "You had such an easy job! To look after Jimin and let me know of any updates!"

Taehyung looked at Siri with big innocent bambi eyes and he stuttered, "B-but I have been looking after him and updating y-"

"NO YOU HAVEN'T! Coz why the fuck is the love of MY life going on a fucking date with a fucking nurse from the FUCKING HOSPITAL?! TO-NIGHT!!"

Gasps and jaws dropped around the room. A few eyes popped out in shock. Taeyang choked and coughed a little as he was midway sipping a beer, and Jungkook even paused his game to look at Siri and Taehyung like a deer in headlights.

After Jimin told her about the date, Siri felt like her world was crumbling all over again. When he left her alone at the cafe to get ready for his 'date,' she cried her eyes out in the bathroom. Her hopes of being with him again diminished. He couldn't remember her and he felt nothing for her.

He wanted someone else.

But then she thought about the nurse. Yeri. Siri thought back to when Jimin was in a coma and she realised that maybe Yeri was only friendly with her to get information about him. And maybe those 'sweet' glances she saw from Yeri were actually for Jimin. Just Jimin. Not for her and Jimin looking all cute together.

Then Siri thought about how Yeri knew she would be trying to get Jimin back. Yeri knew how important Jimin was to Siri and she was taking advantage of Jimin's memory loss.

That bitch likely manipulated him and flirted with him during his check-ups since I wasn't around. And clearly, Kim Taehyung wasn't around either like he should've been!

Siri felt totally betrayed by her one female friend- who was obviously not a friend at all. She felt used. She felt cheated.

Siri was fuming on her way back to her Bangtan home. The betrayal along with her jealousy and possessiveness over Jimin coursed through her veins. She was a volcano that had erupted where red-hot raging mad magma seeped right into her heart and even into her damn soul. She saw red and only red.

Siri basically went from sad, to mad, to furious, and now, she was murderously angry.

"I thought you had these 'senses' Tae?" Siri used air quotes then continued raging on, "Where the FUCK were they when Jimin was getting hit on by the fucking nurse at his check-ups?! And why the FUCK weren't you there with him?!"