29~ It ends here

"I DON'T FUCKIN' SHARE!"

BANG!

Everyone gasped in shock and a few people screamed when they saw Minho drop dead from the shot to his head by Jimin's gun.

"Told you that was my only warning," Jimin sneered at the dead body.

"NOOO! MY SON! What's the meaning of all of this?!" Mr Choi growled as he looked at Trinity and Hugo for an explanation. He started to reach for his gun in his jacket but then...

Bang bang bang!
Loud gunshots went off everywhere! More people screamed and scrambled to get out of the hotel.

Mr Choi dropped dead. Some of his men who came inside, as well as Hugo's henchmen, dropped dead, too.

Trinity and Hugo looked around in confusion. They didn't know where the gunshots were coming from. They didn't see any Bangtan members arrive and their henchmen didn't report seeing them either. They had the place guarded and secure.

Or so they thought.

That's because it wasn't Bangtan doing the shooting. It was the members of TXT, Stray Kids and Seventeen. They were dressed up as waiters and staff of the hotel so they could slyly kill the enemy.

Amongst all the shooting, Trinity and Hugo ran to the nearest exit Morpheus guided them to while Siri and Jimin... well they were making out like there was no tomorrow. 

Siri couldn't help herself after seeing Jimin be so... so HAWT.

Their lips were locked in a fiery kiss as they held each other while bullets went off around them, but they didn't care. They just needed each other at this moment.

Siri came away from Jimin's lips and playfully– as well as a little angrily– shoved him, "You're late, Chim! That wasn't part of the plan! Last night you said you were gonna come during the 'objections' part. Do you know how nerve wrecking it was to stall from repeating those vows? I felt gross even having to think about saying it to him," she scowled down at Minho's dead body. 

"I'm sorry, Bubs. You did great stalling for as long as you could. I was late coz I was recognised outside by one of the henchmen and I had to fight him off before he alerted the others."

Siri's eyebrows furrowed with concern, "Oh no, are you ok? He didn't get your ribs or anything?" She touched Jimin's ribs to see if he was in pain or not.

"I'm fine. Don't need to worry about him anymore. Kook taught me well." Jimin smiled smugly with his eyes disappearing. "By the way, you look beautiful, Baby," he complimented as he squeezed Siri's waist and pulled her close again, then he bit his bottom lip sexily.

Siri blushed and shoved him playfully again but then some gunshots flew past the couple, reminding them of their situation and that they needed to leave.

Jimin held Siri's hand tight where they looked at each other seriously, both knowing it was time to end this shit.

"Let's go, Bubs."

~~~~~~~~~~

On the hotel's ground level, there were men on Bangtan's side fighting against the Matrix's side.

"Hey, Chan! Leave that one for me!" Yoongi shouted out to Bang Chan who had Shownu in a headlock.

Shownu's eyes widened and he gulped. He knew why Yoongi was coming for him. He could see it in Yoongi's cold dark eyes and in his smirk. Shownu tried to struggle out of Chan's hold but it was no use.