18~ Dresses

Saturday night... Getting ready for club Tempo...

"The red dress!"

"No. The black dress."

"Red is sexier."

"Black is sexy, too. That's why it's called 'the little black dress.'"

Taehyung and Hoseok were arguing over which dress Siri should wear for the job tonight. She was going to be seducing Kai at club Tempo and lead him astray so Taehyung could make him forget Namjoon and Jin's faces, and forget about her too.

V: "The red will make her stand out more."

JH: "But the black shows more skin and has some bling."

V: "We want her to be sexy and classy– which is the red dress," he held the red dress out to promote it, then pointed to the black dress that Hobi was holding, "not look like a slut with the black dress. What if this Kai guy thinks she'll be up for a gangbang?"

Siri sighed and rolled her eyes as she sat on her bed, looking at her fingernails because she was getting bored and annoyed with the two of them. A few dresses were laid out in front of her on the bed but Hobi and Taehyung were fixated on the red and black ones in their hands.

 A few dresses were laid out in front of her on the bed but Hobi and Taehyung were fixated on the red and black ones in their hands

The others had come and gone into Siri's bedroom to see what the fuss was about but left soon after giving their opinion. Namjoon and Jin went for red while Yoongi and Jungkook went for the black. It was a tie between the two so the argument was still ongoing. Only one man needed to give his opinion but he wasn't around for now.

Jimin was in his room instead, pacing back and forth while he stressed out over the plan. He was worried about Siri possibly being forced to do something she didn't want to do with the members of EXO. He knows she'll technically be safe because both Taehyung and Jungkook will sneak into the club, but he can't help but worry about her.

When Jimin had talked himself to calm down, he heard the commotion in Siri's bedroom. He asked Jungkook what was going on since he stood leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed and a bored expression on his face.

"They can't decide which dress Noona should wear. Stupid if you ask me. I go with Hobi-hyung's idea since the black dress makes Noona's tits look gre– ow!" Jungkook groaned as he rubbed his arm.

Jimin had whacked him and gave him a glare. "Don't you have to get changed into something nice, too? You look like a serial killer dressed like that, Kook. You can't be wearing all black and fucking combat boots. You need to blend in. Put a nice dress shirt on or something and change your shoes."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, whatever," he mumbled as he left.

Jimin entered Siri's room while Hobi and Taehyung were still arguing...

JH: "She'll look like a fucking school teacher in the red dress! That's not fucking hot for a club, Kim Taehyung."

V: "At least she won't look like a damn hooker!"