37~ The way we are - Final

Jimin's POV  - (he has pink hair now obviously)Three years later

Jimin's POV - (he has pink hair now obviously)
Three years later...

"Fuck- Chim! Oh god!"

"That's it, baby," I purred into my wife's ear while I leant over her naked body. I curled my two fingers inside her pussy and quickly nudged that sweet spot where I knew it would get her to cum. "Gonna fuckin' squirt for me, aren't ya baby? Gonna get these sheets messy?"

Siri shut her eyes tight and nodded her head eagerly as she arched her back and tensed her body.

I smirked to myself as I watched my wife come undone. I pumped my fingers into her at speed where lewd squelching sounds came from my hand against her pussy, then she finally sprayed like a shaken champagne bottle, squirting her juices all over my hand and on the bed sheets. It was so fucking hot to witness.

She whined and whimpered as she came down from her high and I had to let her know she did well. "That's my good girl," I cooed. "You came so hard, baby. Got the sheets fuckin' wet like I asked. Such a good wifey."

I gave her a gentle kiss before I brought my two fingers out of her slowly and brought them to my lips to taste her. And she tasted mighty fuckin' fine like always.

I pulled her petite body to the other side of the bed that wasn't wet with her juices, then I moved myself to lay between her legs, my knees on either side of her ass, and I looked at her pretty pussy. It was pink and swollen. Just the way I like it.

And I wasn't even done with her yet.

I spat into my hand then stroked my hard cock a few times while I smirked at my beautiful, already-fucked-out wife. "Ready for the final round, baby?"

She let out a whimper through her pink pouty lips and nodded softly at me.

"Such a good girl," I praised her as I tapped the tip of my cock on her sensitive clit, then rubbed it side to side to make her squirm and whine.

"Chiiiimm..."

I chuckled and bit my bottom lip at her reaction. "Greedy lil slut aren't you? Want my cock in you even after cumming twice already?"

"Please," she begged, "fill me up."

"Oh I'll fill you up, baby," I said as I started to slip my cock into her. I loved watching her pussy swallow my cock inch by inch, and at the same time, I loved the feeling of her warm slick walls practically resisting the intrusion of my cock since her pussy was so tight- or my cock was too big. Or both.

Once my entire cock was inside her, I held her hips and pulled out slowly, then entered back into her harshly, making her yelp and gasp. I did this a few times until I felt ready to completely destroy her pussy and take all my anger out on her.

I wasn't angry with her, no, no. My woman is very good to me. Always has been, always will be. But I was mad at the guy who flirted with her a few days ago who couldn't take a fuckin' hint.